Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When collecting items it taps the surrounding items

Host(ess)

When collecting items it taps the surrounding items

This may be something similar to the alicorn issue, but I didn't think it was fit to put in that thread.

When playing after the update it automatically taps surrounding items (mushrooms, flowers, animals, etc) when I collect item after tapped the target. Today I had loads of energy from both my 2 Wizard schools, 4 pink alicorns and full energy pot, half of it, at least got lost on items and buildings/items/animals I didn't want to tap. It didn't happened in a particular area of my kingdom but it was the same all over the place. Some places I don't even remember doing anything too close to where the involuntary tapping happened.

Earlier it seemed like the tapping marks below were shielded from tapping when collecting the items and now they're not. I've never experienced such unintentional tapping before and I'm lvl 50 and an experienced player. It's not fun to lose energy like that and not being able to collect all I set out to do. I.e. I don't need more coins right now and am not happy when energy are spent on coin buildings or on items my inventory is already full of.

I have deleted app, cleared caches and re-installed app without any improvements. Is this happening to anyone else and what can be done so it doesn't happen? Please help me!!

CS is my #1 fav game so I really hope a glitch like this can be fixed and not ruin my experience of it. (Btw I agree the new icon is infantile and doesn't, in any way, represent the great storyline and wonderful graphics this game is known for, and I'm so very proud of - remember it is a game set to be for age 9+, which in real life means players of an older age than the more easy going games have)

Hope someone at TL have time to look in to this. Seems to be a few glitches after the new icon update...and the horrible music when starting up.

Farm Supplier

I think there are more bugs...

I've had to log in a few times because my menu wasn't showing up at the bottom and after I collect from buildings my character will go back and repeat it again! To me there seems to be new bugs in the game. I don't care about the icon I care about these glitches!

Executive Chef
    I've also noticed that when I collect from anything I tap on the item dropped, that isn't acknowledged however the item behind ie mushrooms or buildings etc gets tapped instead. I've collected a lot of coins from farmhouses today!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I noticed it yesterday. Very frustrating. You have captured the problem succinctly. I hope it is rectified soon. Please TL look into this ASAP. Thanks. No need to repeat issues. Previous post is perfect.

Executive Chef
    I have to agree that something has been changed in how the game uses touchscreen. When I tap to collect something, the little fellow often assumes that I've tapped whatever is behind the item or coins. Going to take gettting a little use to.

The Honorable Panda
    I have not seen any glitches so far. (iphone 5s)
    What specific devices do you guys play on?

(moved thread to bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I play on an ipad4? Not sure if it's a 4 or 5. Starting a few weeks ago, whenever I start cooking something in the kitchens, come back a few hours later, there's nothing in the kitchens. Happening with my workshops too. At first I thought it might be a sync issue, although after a year and 1/2 of daily game play I've never experienced this before. So I set my kitchen off first do everything else, recheck kitchens, come back hours later and nada in the kitchens. So started checking back a few minutes later, kitchens running, but when I check back a few hours later, a good many times, nothing in the kitchens. Doesn't happen all the time, just enough to be irritating. Not that big of a deal as I'm starting to lose interest in this game but thought I'd mention it in case it's happening to others and they think there going crazy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I play on an ipad4? Not sure if it's a 4 or 5. Starting a few weeks ago, whenever I start cooking something in the kitchens, come back a few hours later, there's nothing in the kitchens. Happening with my workshops too. At first I thought it might be a sync issue, although after a year and 1/2 of daily game play I've never experienced this before. So I set my kitchen off first do everything else, recheck kitchens, come back hours later and nada in the kitchens. So started checking back a few minutes later, kitchens running, but when I check back a few hours later, a good many times, nothing in the kitchens. Doesn't happen all the time, just enough to be irritating. Not that big of a deal as I'm starting to lose interest in this game but thought I'd mention it in case it's happening to others and they think there going crazy.
    Have you downloaded the new version? Version 1.2

Before I download this version, I was sometimes getting processing screens and my phone and my screen jumped around when tapping.
    It seems to be better with this newest update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I've also noticed that when I collect from anything I tap on the item dropped, that isn't acknowledged however the item behind ie mushrooms or buildings etc gets tapped instead. I've collected a lot of coins from farmhouses today!
    Same here concerning the mistaken tapped item! I noticed also with the crops and Animals as well, When I tap on the collected items, my character start moving, to where I tap the stars and wheat for example! This didn't happen before !
    just for the information, I use ipad Air!

Executive Chef
    Collected from one of my alicorn bcz of the same glitch
    I did not want to use it and keeping it with others for tomorrow's update,
    I already posted the glitches am facing in the other thread, but MissFryd summed it up here, same problem!
    I am level 50 for ages now and started playing directly after the Valentine ( "Love shack" still hurts lol ) version, and never faced such glitches!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast