Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 7-29-14

Executive Chef
    Same with me! I missed out on the Geisha display. I'm considering getting it.

Executive Chef
    Boring displays, boring colorless catalogue. Every week this game is getting worse.

Aww sweet. It can get expensive though LOL to have 2's. I think this make up counter is new or it came out way early in the game, Or I slept through that update somehow.. lOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Aww sweet. It can get expensive though LOL to have 2's. I think this make up counter is new or it came out way early in the game, Or I slept through that update somehow.. lOL

Its def gotta be new. I remember checking back from when the game first started to see all the goodies. Fashion nerd that I am. Some things I wish I had two of, especially when I can't find a marching display. Like the purple glamour one, I'd do anything for another groovy fountain,wish I'd gotten another perfume counter and could use a second pucker up display.

I have three of those kiss me fountains from valentines and it worked out well. If someone got the makeup counter, can you post a pic pretty please? I won't be able to get it until this weekend.

I bought the makeup counter but I wish it was bigger, when the shoppers are close to it looks ridiculous, specially because of the mirrors being so low compared to the people. Do you think it could get fixed?
    Last edited by irlanda_c; 07-29-14 at 01:36 PM.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Fashion Designer
    Has the denim display been in everyone one of these multiple display days on the last year? lol
    I already have the geisha display, and I am not interested in any of the other items. I wish they had brought back the ladies tea again, or a few other things besides a treadmill. The make-up counter does look new, but it also kind of looks like an arcade game, so I won't be getting it.

I like the dress from the catalogue, but it does look like the rest of it is old items colored black and gold.

I am happy for the few who may want some of these displays, but this makes a lot of meh updates in a row for me. I actually got bored and opened the lavender box. I got the flower display, and immediately remembered why I don't open boxes. I guess I could buy some new hair. I hate having more than 49 gems because of the trap, even though I have never gotten trapped, I want to avoid it. I was really hoping for an awesome display I would be eager to buy! Oh well.

And btw, I agree the make-up counter looks silly, more badly done art. Like I said, it reminds me of a video game in an arcade. Sorry irlanda. To my knowledge they have never fixed a faulty display. I still have a winter one where the girl has on no pants.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to jojopeanut! I absolutely loved this outfit when you suggested it and I'm so happy it made it into the game! I wish there was a theme built around it but I guess the LTOs make up for that.

Executive Chef
    I love the makeup counter,will go good in my mini Beauty area that's stocked but only for display

Rhino Keeper
    can someone post some pictures....I'm considering the makeup display????

Executive Chef
    I can't see the dress clearly and haven't opened the game, but it may be the suggested as the butterfly effect. I'm not sure who suggested it. Also, we have that ring already in red. But I'll comment on the update when I get to my game.

Edit* The chaos of trying to do all this on a phone.
    Last edited by ariesblu; 07-29-14 at 04:34 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast