Thread: Magic Box

Thumbs down Magic Box

I did find the thread: Ripped off with magic box! but it seems they have closed it.???

I did not select the magic box, when the screens load up when you start your game, I selected another area... close it. Instead I get stuck with a magic box item, which I did not want. But it took my 24 gems. This has now happened twice. I complained the first time, and they did take the item back and gave me my 24 gems back.

The second time, they won't do it again. So an issue over 24 gems, works out to about 5.00 in real money, now has made me upset that I won't spend any of my real money now just because of this issue.

They need to fix this bug. Anytime you go to select an item, you still have that option not to place it. Not with this magic box. You should have the option to place it or not. Or take this away from the opening screens, that is where the hitting of the X to close it sometimes does not work.

I'm sorry about this! I've forwarded this feedback to the Team for further discussion. To talk about your account in detail though, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you!