Thread: Star rating going down?

Unhappy Star rating going down?

Hi

I've noticed over the last month on fashion story in particular, that my star rating has been going down. I have been a daily player, visiting and liking neighbours shop items for well over a year and had got my rating up to almost the end of 3, and now it is 2 1/2!!

I've noticed this happening on restaurant story and bakery story too, this is affecting game play as certain people only add neighbours with a high star rating!

Can someone please tell me why this is happening?

Thanks in advance xx

Farm Supplier
    It's normal for star rating to decay. How many neighbours do you have? I need to visit + like all of mine every day to make sure I stay up there, and the more neighbours you have the easier it is to get high and stay high. So long as you're visiting and liking x6 all your neighbours every day it should be fine, definitely not less than 3, it's harder to keep 4 all the time. I have a low 3 rating on FS most of the time as I don't have as many neighbours as on RS/BS - I can sometimes skip a day on them and not drop below 4, but can't go longer than 2 days without dropping to 3. That's normal.

for me, over time I notice that as some neighbours leave i don't always get to pop 6 tags on all of them and this means my star rating trends downwards unless i keep adding new neighbours.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    for me i have to keep liking and tipping all throughout the day and night to keep my 4star rating up. even then by the time i wake up from sleep im back down to a 3 star and have to keep liking/tipping to get it back up. I have to like a ton of strangers cuz i dont have very many active neighbors.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

My experience is that I just have to pump up my rating to 4 once a day. Then when the day ticks over it gets cut down by a set amount. I did notice that if I keep popping tags even after reaching 4, it seems to add up behind the scenes. It's like it's pumping up my rating to an invisible 5 or more. If I keep doing this I can maintain a 4 rating across several days. So now I just always visit my favourite neighbours no matter if i reach 4.

If you want good neighbours, I would recommend you go and pick community members off this forum (their profile name is the storm id) or ones that have level 70 or up and have special characters in their names. these will be the players sticking in it for the long run like me it makes a huge difference since you get rewards for visiting neighbours, gifts and you can pop twice as many tags! I almost never visit community members unless they have an interesting name or an interesting looking avatar bust.

Whoops, i seem to have opened up a small can of worms. I've been getting a lot of neighbour requests in the last 24 hours. To any one reading the above post, this is my old account. I do not play on this account often as I've reached the pinnacle of my vision for a beach store. I've expanded to the max and don't need money or exp. I do not mind adding you, but I cannot guarantee I will even visit.

I am most actively playing on my Japanese Geisha garden store and occasionally adding to my Fashion First gym store.
    Last edited by JustKay; 08-03-14 at 02:29 AM.