Thread: Big Black Gems

Fashion Designer

Big Black Gems

Do any dragons give 2 big black gems? I'm considering trading my Raven so I could get 2 big black gems, but I don't know how many it gives. I don't have any black gems at the moment, so I'm kinda hoping it gives 2....... If not, oh well

Executive Chef
    Raven only gives 1 large Onyx, 1 large Amethyst and a 1 Mystery Box.

I don't think any current dragons give 2 large Onyx.

Executive Chef
    Black Swan gives 1 large black, and 1 large pink gem, got 2 as fails from Pride - Night breeding, already have a lvl 10, so I trades both in for gems

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure no dragons give two large onyx.. I have only one night dragon... let alone any black hybrids. And all my pink hybrids are like ones from album or world events (Marshmallow, Easter Egg, Lightning, Acrobat, and Virtue, if that counts). I am trying for Seahorse and Origami right now with Pink+Genie and my pink loves to split to make sunrises... Sigh...
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

New Resident
    Big gems come from dragons who have been fed up to level six or more. Usually. But rendering one dragon is too easy - the game won't give you two. Maybe one, then you'll have to breed new dragons to trade.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missbike View Post
    Big gems come from dragons who have been fed up to level six or more. Usually. But rendering one dragon is too easy - the game won't give you two. Maybe one, then you'll have to breed new dragons to trade.

Feeding the dragon to lvl 6 has nothing to do with the size of gem you get, it's the rarity that matters. Rare dragons give small gems Super Rare dragons give large gems.

There is a thread that can help with some trading info... although I'm not sure it's been updated for a while.
    The thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post493561

Rhino Keeper
    You also get mystery boxes when you trade out. Do mystery boxes ever give big gems? I have actually gotten spell scrolls and nether dust from mystery boxes though, which was a nice, pleasant surprise.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I've gotten big gems from mystery boxes.