Thread: my game won't notify me when clothes are done

my game won't notify me when clothes are done

As the title says, my game stopped giving me notifications when my clothes are ready to display. I am using the regular non-themed version of the game. I checked to make sure I have the box checked in my settings for receiving notifications when my clothes are ready, so I assume it is an issue within the servers or something internal.

Nightclub Owner
    In your device settings go to notifications and make sure the notifications are turned on there as well.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    For whatever it's worth, I'm having the same issue. It just started today. Notifications are definitely turned on in my device b/c I'm getting them for everything except Team Lava games. I've turned notifications off and then on, restarted my device, uninstalled and then reinstalled...nothing seems to help.

Quote Originally Posted by sugakane_01 View Post
    For whatever it's worth, I'm having the same issue. It just started today. Notifications are definitely turned on in my device b/c I'm getting them for everything except Team Lava games. I've turned notifications off and then on, restarted my device, uninstalled and then reinstalled...nothing seems to help.
    Exactly! I for sure have notifications turned on for my device also. That isn't the issue. It has to be the game, not my device.

The Honorable Panda
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this will reset your notifications.
    If not, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

(moving thread to the bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Uninstalling seems to have done it. Now all I wonder is if I will ever have new goals! This game is pretty dull without them. Anyway, thanks!