Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing coin and xp on country girl items

Missing coin and xp on country girl items

MISSING COINS AND XP FOR COUNTRY GIRL CATALOG

Several neighbors have contacted me yesterday and today to ask if I had noticed missing coins and XP on Country Girl catalog items. I had not purchased Country Girl in the last several days...am posting this at the request of others. Could TL please look into it and I will instruct those who are having the problem to come explain there individual issue on this thread

Thanks
    HannahsDream
    Last edited by mardimischief; 07-25-14 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Correct spelling

New Resident

Missing coins on country girl orders

[QUOTE=mardimischief;936904][B]MISSING COINS AND XP FOR COUNTRY GIRL CATALOG[/

I emailed team lava and they recommended to close the app and open it and that may fix the problem. I'll try to paste the email that was sent, it may give some more clairification on what to do.

Hope this helps everyone
    Jannah
    Last edited by maguar; 07-26-14 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Removed support communication - forum rules

I only play Fashion Story and have noticed I am not receiving xp points for leaving likes for my neighbours or any community member. Other users have stated the same problem. I removed the app and reloaded it, version 1.5.3 but the problem continues. When will it be corrected? I also have encouraged members to visit forums and post their specific issues.

Fashion Designer
    I just tested, and I AM getting experience for:
    Collecting tips in my own store
    Placing items on counters and racks
    Ordering items in the catalogue
    Visiting neighbors (sometimes only, but that is normal). I don't ever get experience for LEAVING the likes, as far as I know I never have, I get experience for VISITING the neighbor (sometimes exp, sometimes coins, sometimes both)

I also sat and watched people shop in my store, and I got the floating +2 coins when shoppers purchased any of the items from the Country Girl Catalogue. I also watched my coin count actually add up.
    It might be a device issue. I'm using an Android device and everything appears to be working. Are the people suffering these issues on IoS devices?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JeaJets01 View Post
    I only play Fashion Story and have noticed I am not receiving xp points for leaving likes for my neighbours or any community member. Other users have stated the same problem. I removed the app and reloaded it, version 1.5.3 but the problem continues. When will it be corrected? I also have encouraged members to visit forums and post their specific issues.

I have not played for a while, but I do not think you get xps for liking. You may randomly get some xps when visiting. I will try and get some clarification.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-13-14 at 10:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    MISSING COINS AND XP FOR COUNTRY GIRL CATALOG

Several neighbors have contacted me yesterday and today to ask if I had noticed missing coins and XP on Country Girl catalog items. I had not purchased Country Girl in the last several days...am posting this at the request of others. Could TL please look into it and I will instruct those who are having the problem to come explain there individual issue on this thread

Thanks
    HannahsDream
    Are you still still having issues with this catalog?

The Honorable Panda
    I did check and you do not get XPs when liking store items.
    ( Liking a player's shop items drops a pink star but gaining experience drops a yellow star. )

Thank you Kooky, JeaJets just told me she is still having problems...I asked her to visit the forum again and read your response. Thanks for the help.

I strongly disagree with the reply if pink stars not earning xp's. I assure you all that when I started playing FS, I checked the count down of xp points after leaving likes for anyone. Neighbour or not!! I will inform my neighbour that I will no longer like items in their boutique. I will visit and simply post hello. In the mean time, I urge support and whom ever is responsible, to correct this grave error!!

The Honorable Panda
    I strongly disagree with the reply if pink stars not earning xp's. I assure you all that when I started playing FS, I checked the count down of xp points after leaving likes for anyone. Neighbour or not!! I will inform my neighbour that I will no longer like items in their boutique. I will visit and simply post hello. In the mean time, I urge support and whom ever is responsible, to correct this grave error!!
    I have added your comment to my last report to get more clarification.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast