Thread: My level will not go to next, stars not adding up

New Resident

My level will not go to next, stars not adding up

Hi
    I am currently in level 97.
    I am a. 4 star player who tips and receive tons of stars daily and have been stuck at level 97 for 2 months
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstall and the level still will not budge.
    Any suggestions would be awesome!
    Thanks so much!

Fashion Designer
    It takes a while to get from 97 to 98. I gave up paying attention after months at 97, but one day I hit 98. I think it took me bout 4 months. I am also a 4 star player who tips daily.

Basically, just keep playing, you will get there eventually. Lvl 98 is the last important level, that is it is the last level where any items are unlocked. Good thing too, I hear it takes 6 to 8 months to hit 99, and a year or more to get to 100! Those lvls are soft capped, and unlock nothing, so don't worry about them. People in Bakery Story and other Story games have been rolled back to 99 after hitting 100 (making 99 the cap), and I understand there are only 4 active players in this game who are 100.

Point is, it will take a while to get to 98, but you will get there, just keep playing and be patient!

Rhino Keeper
    How does anyone know how many players there are at any level?

Fashion Designer
    Oops, sorry, I misposted.

In a tight community like this, the high level active players often know each other and are friends and neighbors. The 4 active lvl 100 players comes from the community itself. When people have leveled to 100, other people notice. And when they quit playing, they usually announce it and close their shop, so people know that too.

I have 2 of the lvl 100 people as my neighbor, the other 2 I know their ID but they are not accepting new neighbors, not even 4 star lvl 98 players.
    Last edited by jewelfang; 07-26-14 at 05:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I barely run into players who are higher than the low 90s. And never really any 99s. Yet on BS and RS, I see a lot of max levels on a regular basis. I think the lack of new goals each month keeps this from having the longevity for some people, and I can kind of understand even though I'm nowhere near the 90s yet. I still play it because I still have a lot to work towards, but I'm not sure how I would feel once everything is unlocked and I have a nice sized place. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!