Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gargoyle Dragon 07-25-14 (Mining- IOS) EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    But I wish it were not a white-blue dragon. We already have quite a few of those.
    I don't see why a gargoyle's elements would be water and light. Night and magic would have been more appropriate and the dragon would be even more breathtaking in black & purple with grey highlights and glowing yellow, red or green eyes.
    And who doesn't need another super black dragon?

I only got 19 stones from my first 10 bombs. Not the best start.

Executive Chef
    25 saved bombs only gave 40 pieces for crafting the new mining dragon, but i cannot grump about that since i usually end up with a bunch of extras in the end anyway - ofc not extras enough to bother crafting a 2nd dragon, but still always enough to make me wonder if it had been worth pushing evolving a bit....

Ah well, i only want one of each dragon anyway, and i'm too relaxed about it to craft/breed extra dragons to get gems from, so all is well. I'm sure there are players with more, but atm i have 23 unique level3 dragons waiting for evolution (none of them doubles) which i'll surely find useful for mining

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    This dragon is really cool in epic form 😍😍I don't like baby form 😝
    I love this dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Off to great start: acct 1 :30 stones and acct 2: 49 stones

Good luck everyone
    Remember those that evolve until level 6 just evolve your water dragons and you common fails
    I've gotten plenty of sunrises fails
    Can you explain this in more detail? I know there are tips for getting more bombs and I don't understand how people do it. Help? I have only ever got one mining dragon and that was the first one, missed every one after that. You seem to know what you are doing!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    I like the looks of this dragon, I have 25 bombs saved up will have to do some mining here real soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Can you explain this in more detail? I know there are tips for getting more bombs and I don't understand how people do it. Help? I have only ever got one mining dragon and that was the first one, missed every one after that. You seem to know what you are doing!
    Have a dragon 24/7 in the evolution temple even if it's a common
    Then just go mining. I most of time get 2 stones for each bomb
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I've never gotten a mining dragon despite being at level 88, but I saved up 25 bombs for this one and got 43 right away! I have a lot of dragons waiting for evolution temple so I should be able to get this one.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Executive Chef
    Got a really good start. Had the 25 bombs in storage and after I blew them up took Gold out of the evolution temple and received 11 more bombs.

Was able to collect an even 60 gargoyle stones from 36 bombs.

Executive Chef
    Very cool looking, another super rare blue and white!

Executive Chef
    Gargoyle should be a stone-dragon ofcourse! Nothing else makes sense. Anyway, I'm off for a good start: got 62 pieces already

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast