Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Executive Chef
    Wow I just got one breeding using mama roo x twilight troll woohoo!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Wow I just got one breeding using mama roo x twilight troll woohoo!!!!
    Congratulations! What could have been one awkward looking baby turned out to be a beautiful Crystal Unicorn
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Executive Chef
    Lol @ Summernightsky! Congrats Belarica.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

New Resident
    I can use all the help I can get Thanks
    TwilaAneT is my id

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I'll try anyways Somehow I've been lucky enough to get two money badgers, but am finding the toucan and retriever both very elusive. If I use two unicorns to try for the toucan and retriever, will I just not be able to breed another money badger (since there is a limit of two), or will I be able to breed the badger but be forced to sell it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzy37 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but I'll try anyways Somehow I've been lucky enough to get two money badgers, but am finding the toucan and retriever both very elusive. If I use two unicorns to try for the toucan and retriever, will I just not be able to breed another money badger (since there is a limit of two), or will I be able to breed the badger but be forced to sell it?
    Oh my, I wish I could answer this question !! Have tried so hard for a treasure but I am Glad to have breed ? Crystal unicorn a few days ago...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzy37 View Post
    Hello you can only 2 Tucan, 2 Money Badger and 2 Golden Retriever get and I have not heard that someone eg 3 Tucan with breeding get have

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everybody,
    just wanted to say that I'm just a few hours away from putting my first ever ultra rare egg on the nest!
    I guess I can finally (after one looong year) join the club...
    Good luck to all still looking for it!

Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Oh my gosh after more than 2 months of trying I finally have a 45 timer... And the proud parents are paradise parrot and dripmunk!!! Finally! I cant believe it!!! Now onto golden retriever, and after my unicorn is evolved to level 4 i will try the dragon and peryton then!
    Good luck to the rest of u who r still trying for unicorn. After countless attempts u will def find one
    Half a month later I got my Emerald Dragon - my second ultra rare, bred on 2nd try. Thanks a lot for your congrats, I think I get so much luck from u guys no luck for Pearl Peryton yet despite over 10 tries but I'll keep trying.

Thank you so much my dear forest keepers. good luck to you all in breeding ultras