Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Unicorn - 2014 Jul 24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    It happened! I just bred Crystal Unicorn! Wooooot!! Amazing! I'm so happy! Proud parents are Charger and Fladingo.
    Congratulations Sandybellee. Told you in the previous post that you would breed one soon but the next day, woohoo. Now I know where my luck has gone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Congratulations Sandybellee. Told you in the previous post that you would breed one soon but the next day, woohoo. Now I know where my luck has gone lol
    Hey glad you got one, too. Trying for a year now and still havent gotten one :'(
    Any tips ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Thank you, Buttercup! I know - one minute I'm congratulating another player for their unicorn and only hours later I get one too! Thanks for sending that luck my way. And loads and loads of luck to you too!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey glad you got one, too. Trying for a year now and still havent gotten one :'(
    Any tips ??
    Hi Littelprincess! I hope you get one soon. One tip would be to choose a breeding pair with the least number of possible outcomes (you can count them based on the current breeding list thread and ogreve made an excellent post about it also a while back in a thread he started I think) and keep going with 4-element pairs without switching to 2-element pairs before you get the unicorn.

Another important thing is listening to your instincts. In my case: I never speed breed, but all day yesterday I felt a strong desire to speed breed a couple of rounds. I couldn't shake the feeling and couldn't get to sleep at night. So I finally decided to go for it in the middle of the night. I sped through the egg in the nest and the breeding that was going on and bred another couple - got 7 hours, a Skyger fail. Sped through the Koala egg that was then in the nest and the Skyger breeding and chose another couple and put it in the den - and got 45 hours!

I think it's also important to have faith in getting the Unicorn - to really believe you are going to get one soon. Good luck!

Edit: Olafo's thread is called: Strategies for breeding for ultra rares. It's very informative and helpful.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 07-31-15 at 02:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations to all of the newest Crystal Unicorn owners!

Another important thing is listening to your instincts. In my case: I never speed breed, but all day yesterday I felt a strong desire to speed breed a couple of rounds. I couldn't shake the feeling and couldn't get to sleep at night. So I finally decided to go for it in the middle of the night. I sped through the egg in the nest and the breeding that was going on and bred another couple - got 7 hours, a Skyger fail. Sped through the Koala egg that was then in the nest and the Skyger breeding and chose another couple and put it in the den - and got 45 hours!
    That's so weird because I got my Crystal Unicorn around midnight on a night I couldn't sleep too. Crazy!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Congratulations to all of the newest Crystal Unicorn owners!

That's so weird because I got my Crystal Unicorn around midnight on a night I couldn't sleep too. Crazy!
    Oh my gosh! And it gets even stranger - I just read your post from when you got the Unicorn and noticed that you used Charger too! So we both bred the Unicorn on a night we couldn't sleep with Charger. Wow! What are the odds? Maybe we've discovered a mysterious formula for unicorn breeding! Lol

Fashion Designer
    Oh my gosh! And it gets even stranger - I just read your post from when you got the Unicorn and noticed that you used Charger too! So we both bred the Unicorn on a night we couldn't sleep with Charger. Wow! What are the odds? Maybe we've discovered a mysterious formula for unicorn breeding! Lol
    That IS a crazy coincidence! Mind if I ask what time zone you're in? I'm in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    That IS a crazy coincidence! Mind if I ask what time zone you're in? I'm in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
    This is just too funny! I'm over in Europe (so it's the European time zone) so it wasn't the same time as night over there.

In any case, I have to say that Charger has been a very good breeder for me otherwise too. If I remember correctly, I also got Storm Sphinx and Hippogryph breeding with her (almost wrote "him", but then remembered her name is Tess).

Edit: Oh and I just sent you an invite and visited your unicorn and other animals. So add me if you like.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 07-31-15 at 08:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Oh my gosh! I wasn't prepared for the fanfare when the unicorn hatched! (I sped it up because of the world event.) Yup, there was a fanfare to celebrate the joyuous occasion!

It was such a shame to put the baby into the evolution flower right away, but at least it "only" takes 36 hours...

Executive Chef
    I hope I can write something exciting here one day...

But for now, big congratulations to the newest unicorn owners!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |