Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 7-23-2014 Summer Romance

they usually do that any wallpaper go.
    last goals i ve tried same with tiles, didnt work.
    this time i bought everything just coz i like b&w themes
    so dont know if now still any wallpaper go and still on;y these tiles go

I Like the new goal but for the last prize I think there should be a romantic couple in the horse drawn carraige. That would have pulled the whole theme together.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like the final price, but I love the rest of the update.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 6SweetSt View Post
    I Like the new goal but for the last prize I think there should be a romantic couple in the horse drawn carraige. That would have pulled the whole theme together.
    Good point, that is weird that there are no passengers for a romance theme. They either should have placed a couple in the back or replaced one of those street signs with a floor decoration of two couples standing together as if they could be waiting for the carriage to arrive, so you can place them near it as if they are getting in. Missed opportunity. :/
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Also working on whatever I can still do on these

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Are the recipes for the first oven all unlocked by default or do they need to be unlocked in sequence? I can't remember as I've already completed the goals a while ago, but a friend of mine just got them. With 5 days left for these goals, I'm trying to get her to go for the gelato goals instead.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Are the recipes for the first oven all unlocked by default or do they need to be unlocked in sequence? I can't remember as I've already completed the goals a while ago, but a friend of mine just got them. With 5 days left for these goals, I'm trying to get her to go for the gelato goals instead.
    They get unlocked in sequence. I would advise she goes fof the gelato instead. I also started late and will only have time to unlock final recipe for first oven. I wish I could get the fudge appliance, but I guess they unlock the same way, so no time :-( let's go get that gelato! :-)

This final goal was disappointing. It was called Summer Romance n the final prize wz a guy in an old horse pulled car? Would have been nicer if a happy couple wz n the back seat. Even just a couple walking in a garden or sitting on a bench. Just my opinion.

will it back?? I starded to play this game in september/october, and have a lot object locked for me, 'cause it belongs to goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninticha View Post
    will it back?? I starded to play this game in september/october, and have a lot object locked for me, 'cause it belongs to goals
    No, unfortunately they don't release old goals at all, they are only available for that month of release.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast