Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Costs to much to make recipes

Rhino Keeper
    Well, for me, it was difficult to have enough money at first, but now I have millions of dollars I'll never use. So whether the moneylessness will continue depends on how frequently and how much you like to decorate.

Farm Supplier
    Everything is twice that of RS. Too bad I played this game just this year. Those were probably the golden times of BS. ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 25amys View Post
    I'm on level 99 and can't keep money in the bank. I have to cash in my gems to make it after a new challenge starts. At the end of the day I have come out maybe $5, 000 ahead. But some days I go backwards.

NEVER convert gems to coins. What you need to do is to go through sehana's chart and see what recipes make the most money and just cook those for a while. If you have a really good stockpile of food then stop cooking for a week or two and allow the food to sell. Then start cooking again to master a recipe or two then stop cooking again.

You can make rvc and earl grey tea and you will make a decent profit but to do that you first need a good amount of cash since rvc and egt are pretty expensive to make.

You cannot master food and decorate and earn a profit all at the same time in bakery story.

Efficient layout with 18 stoves or drink machine make nothing but Earl Grey tea or RVC, i would get 1 million coins in 2-3 days. Keep baking them for the next couple weeks and you will see your coins increase pretty quickly. I make nothing but RVC and Earl Grey tea when i have alot of food that i want to get rid off, spread out my RVC and grey teas on several counters.

I think everybody in Bakery Story will find the same problem too... Too bad...

Even level 99s like me feels that things are too expensive, how about those just starting out...

I would love to hear from someone from Team Lava to see why they are doing this.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    I would love to hear from someone from Team Lava to see why they are doing this.
    I did post the TL official response, winterpumpkin. What was said was that they made and would continue

to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone
    Put that phrase into the search engine and you will see several of the threads about the price increase in bakery story made about two years ago.

The Honorable Panda
    There has been a sufficient amount of feedback and discussion on this topic on the
    Bakery Increase Prices thread.

These changes will not be reverted at this time and TL believes this is the right decision to improve the game for a long term. If there are changes in the future, TL will visit this topic again and review more feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
    Forum disputes forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12