Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Costs to much to make recipes

Costs to much to make recipes

Why do the recipes in Bakery Story Cost so much to make? I just started a little while ago and I find it hard to make money and get ahead. The recipes in Restaurant Story are much more affordable.

Grand Emperor
    Because two years ago Teamlava doubled the cost to make a recipe without adjusting the sell price.

Nice...... Note to Team Lava: Please lower your prices. You are ****ing my business. Thank you .

Fashion Designer
    Trust me, even when you're level 90 and above it's still hard to earn money. I have to use the ugliest layout to try and sell out my food faster. I also dislike how you end up for 100,000 plates of something and it takesmonths and months for it to sell.

Even at level 90? Great, something to look forward too. Lol. If I even stay around that long. The goals are very pricy as well. I have to save up just to do the goals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by winterpumpkin View Post
    Even at level 90? Great, something to look forward too. Lol. If I even stay around that long. The goals are very pricy as well. I have to save up just to do the goals.
    Yes. The whole economy of the game is off kilter. Yet, the reason TL raised the prices was to "make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone".

Not sure who they consider "everyone".

New Resident
    I'm on level 99 and can't keep money in the bank. I have to cash in my gems to make it after a new challenge starts. At the end of the day I have come out maybe $5, 000 ahead. But some days I go backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by 25amys View Post
    I'm on level 99 and can't keep money in the bank. I have to cash in my gems to make it after a new challenge starts. At the end of the day I have come out maybe $5, 000 ahead. But some days I go backwards.
    It is too bad Team Lava does things like this for Bakery Story. It doesn't make people want to play it.

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 99 too, and never can get passed 10 or 11 million before a goal or new decor comes out and I spend a million or two on it. It is ridiculious how TL made everything so expensive. My next expansion is 40 million.....uh yeah.....right....like that will EVER happen for me! I guess after I master every recipe on every appliance I will just bake Red Velvet Cake so I can maybe gain some progress on my coin amount.......?????
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

I've been thinking that after these goals I need to bake RVC. I keep getting real close to the next upgrade until this goal costs me a ton of money. There just needs to be a way to get ahead.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast