Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Fashion Story ever getting new goals?

i keep hoping for new goals too... i play bs and rs more b/c its more interesting, but i would luv to play fs more.

I'm going to assume not getting an answer means "no" to new goals ever in the future. I would be happy with a "no" because at least we would know.

Fashion Designer
    If TL canna come.up with monthly goals for FS, I assume they rather sell decos at inflated gem prices. How about quarterly/seasonal goals, fashion & style oriented ... Gives us goals, but TL can still sell holiday items for crazy.high gem prices. P.S. NEW GIFTS, PLS ... tired options now.

Farm Supplier
    It's been over a year since out last goal, and I've been so disappointed that Fashion Story didn't really have any good holiday updates and on top that they were late just like the Halloween update it was released days before Halloween. I have about 300 and something neighbors, and only about 20 are active �� I wish they would pay attention to Fashion Story just like they do with BS and RS also include collectables and badges.

Farm Supplier
    I to wish for goals. I have them on BS and RS. Even CS does goals.

I though it was just me that has no goals in Fashion Story. I also lost goals list in Bakery Story and Restaurant. I don't know if I will get new ones. I cannot get the newest Bakery story on my iPad? I also cannot get Thanksgiving theme. If anyone knows the answer to my problems I would appreciate your answer.

Executive Chef
    bakery & restaurant still get monthly goals, unlike fashion. if you finished the halloween goal sets in those two games, the new ones will be released on wednesday. i don't know about ios versions though, i'm android.

i support goals for fashion story! how hard would it be to take one decor item a month that they were releasing for coins anyway and make us work for it a little? visit some people, like some stuff, collect some rhinestones or ribbons or whatever and poof! you get a stand with a couple hats displayed on it or something.

i think it would be especially awesome if they released a monthly mannequin goal, but mannequins probably sell gems. maybe a monthly dress-form mannequin (like the military outfit one). that would make me very happy. alas, it'll never happen.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

This is the only game I've invested my time and energy on its fashion story and now that there has been no new goals for quite a while, the game is just blah!
    I simply played the other games, but I interacted with fashion story more frequent but now its like...why? The other games give you constant holiday updates and themes, also consistent seasonal new goals. Only working for a &2,000,000 expansion is not an option.
    If the creator even cares, I maybe uninstalling soon

Come on with new goal if it don't be new goal soon I'm delating the game frfr good day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123