Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Fashion Story ever getting new goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I barely play anymore & most of my neighbors have left because of this. Other TL games have goals but I think they believe gem sales will continue with just added content each week. Don't know how it can last much longer though.
    I totally agree meme and sadly, I'd hate to see it go. It used to be my favorite TL game. A lot of my neighbors have stopped playing or have changed from daily to occasional players (like I myself have done ~sigh~). I honestly don't understand why they stopped giving players goals.

We need something to keep the game fresh & interesting. And please, don't make the mistake in making the game more gem heavy (as the trend has been) nor less profitable which just discourages players more. Most of the fun in these games is in decorating your shops in your own unique way. Having goals as we do in Bakery & Restaurant asking us to purchase tables, chairs & decor could be applied to Fashion Story. Again, having us purchase counters, racks, decor & closet items along with making catalog items to unlock coins, experience, decorations & gems.

I hope more players will respond to this thread if you'd like to see the game improve.
    Last edited by TeabytheSea3; 08-13-14 at 08:39 AM.

Host(ess)

Can we get new goals please!

I keep getting the same ones! And the ones which u have to download a new game drive me insane!!

Still no reply? I know you see this post! Lol I agree that having goals even just once a month would keep the game interesting and worth playing. It's the reason I still love playing RS and BS on a regular basis. For now, all I have to do is master any outfits I haven't yet. It is becoming like Dragon and Farm Story. Not much to do and getting boring. But I am hoping there at least will be worthy decorations and outfits for Halloween.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to add my vote for goals. There have been none since July 2013. If we can't get monthly goals, please give us at least 4 yearly goals tied to seasons. Thanks so much!

I agree seasonal goals would even be nice. Definitely better than only goals for new versions of other TL games. I usually delete them immediately after getting the reward, so it's not like they are convincing me to play new games. I'm wondering if they are slowly fading this game out altogether like what happened to Farm Story. It would really suck if that is what is happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    I would like to add my vote for goals. There have been none since July 2013. If we can't get monthly goals, please give us at least 4 yearly goals tied to seasons. Thanks so much!
    Actually it has been longer than that since there had been a goal smh... I deleted it because it is sooooo boring now... I love the clothes but now all I can do is raise my levels for each outfit...... that has gotten horribly boring

Rhino Keeper
    yes to goals!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poisonoushades View Post
    Still no reply? I know you see this post! Lol I agree that having goals even just once a month would keep the game interesting and worth playing. It's the reason I still love playing RS and BS on a regular basis. For now, all I have to do is master any outfits I haven't yet. It is becoming like Dragon and Farm Story. Not much to do and getting boring. But I am hoping there at least will be worthy decorations and outfits for Halloween.
    No reply to new goals, new gifts, confirmation button. But ask how to buy gems and you recieve an instant answer!!

im prob one of the rare players not into goals, maybe because I had a bad experience: the last one I completed was July4th (last year if I remember well) and I never got the final prize, the July4th display, desperately in the design tab for gems. Glitch? Technical issue? I dont know but for sure I felt really frustrated - and sort of, still am to see that display unavailable, since I will not spend gems on an item that I should have gotten at the end of the goaL
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

New Resident
    I'm in 100% agreement with everything. A successful game involves drawing in new players and keep repeat players. Without incentives, what's the point?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast