Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Fashion Story ever getting new goals?

Is Fashion Story ever getting new goals?

It has been quite a while since we have had any goals in Fashion Story. Will there ever be any new goals again? I don't count downloading newer versions as a goal. I still get those goals in MS and I know it will never have new goals anymore. So I only mean goals that have to do with new content.

We never get a response for this. But if someone ask how to buy gems they get an answer in a second!
    Last edited by irlanda_c; 09-29-14 at 11:13 PM.

Interesting...

Thank you for posting this! It is a dull game without the goals. I hope they post an answer soon!

Quote Originally Posted by flamingogulch View Post
    Thank you for posting this! It is a dull game without the goals. I hope they post an answer soon!
    I agree. It is pretty dull without goals. I also hope they answer soon.

Ya, plus I like the prizes we can earn from goals! The displays that are used as prizes are beautiful! For example, the wedding display is a goal prize! I hope we can have more goals with awesome prizes ASAP!
    Your love never fails and never gives up, and never runs out on me!
    Jesus is the real reason for the season!
    Keep the Christ in Christmas!
    Merry Christmas and God bless
    !

Farm Supplier
    I agree im going to quit playing because its got too boring, there is no incentives to draw u in to the game no more but we did have chalkenges/goals a lot but nothing in the past 3-4 mos. good luck

Executive Chef
    I been posting goal ideas hoping they would inspire TL to give us some goals.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting more & more frustrated with the game. It has gotten quite boring & I am wondering why TL has neglected making the game more interesting. They could treat this game the same way they do with both Bakery Story & Restaurant Story by releasing goals every few wks or even once a month.
    It just makes the game interesting & fun to have to accomplish tasks in order to receive some sort of reward. Have us purchase a few racks or counters, decorations (all coin only) & complete part of catalogs in order to get a display or even a few gems. I honestly believe players would get back to playing more often & probably even purchase more gems if the game was more interactive & we all had goals to look forward to. Please consider this TL.

I barely play anymore & most of my neighbors have left because of this. Other TL games have goals but I think they believe gem sales will continue with just added content each week. Don't know how it can last much longer though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast