Thread: Need silver and roast chicken!

Farm Supplier

Need silver and roast chicken!

Hi & sorry if this has already been answered but I am in need of silver and roast chicken for the summer caravan. Does anyone have any tips on how to get any, please? I am using the mine and hatchery but don't think I'm going to get enough in time

Executive Chef
    Ask friends to send silver on your wall. I believe if your levelled up at a certain point you can forge silver. Roast chickens. Well the chickens renew every 30 mins. I started concentrating on them when I got close so I put a timer on my phone so every 30 mins I clicked on the chickens. You might want to consider more? I have 3 chickens and 2 hatchery's actually got the 2nd for this quest. Had 70 roasts ready and did the rest and finished yesterday. It's easily achieved.

Executive Chef
    Also I built my stock back up within 5 days of silver so I think the 14 days is plenty of time.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, I thought the chickens just laid eggs LOL.will see if I can forge silver, I hope so. I only ever seem to get earth wisps sent, no natter what I ask for or send out

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Hi & sorry if this has already been answered but I am in need of silver and roast chicken for the summer caravan. Does anyone have any tips on how to get any, please? I am using the mine and hatchery but don't think I'm going to get enough in time
    You can also get silver by chopping rocks. You get the best chances with The Dark Cave Formation but those are a rare drop from the Dark Cave Adventure or you can buy them in the market with gems.

Also the Jeweler's Tade in the Exchange gives most of the time silver.

To forge silver you need the forth shard from the tabernum which is a rare drop.

Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepster View Post
    Thank you, I thought the chickens just laid eggs LOL.will see if I can forge silver, I hope so. I only ever seem to get earth wisps sent, no natter what I ask for or send out
    If you have neighbors who gift you frequently, try requesting silver on THEIR walls. They most likely read that more often than they read yours, and also that is easier than asking ALL your neighbors. Just ask those who have gifted you something recently.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I believe if your levelled up at a certain point you can forge silver.
    You can forge silver once you have studied the 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum - Alchemy... and it requires you donate 50 silver to complete that task so if not completed before this caravan began, it's pretty difficult to save up for now.