Thread: I'm on your island. How do I invite you to mine?

I'm on your island. How do I invite you to mine?

Sometimes I like to visit other keepers' islands, and would like to be neighbors with some. I haven't seen anybody's ID since starting, so how do I invite the keeper of the island I am on to my island so we can be neighbors?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lectraplayer View Post
    Sometimes I like to visit other keepers' islands, and would like to be neighbors with some. I haven't seen anybody's ID since starting, so how do I invite the keeper of the island I am on to my island so we can be neighbors?
    Leave your Storm8 ID in the wall of the island you would like to add and probably, if the player checks his/her wall daily, the player will add you if the player wants.

Sometimes, if you check the wall of the island you are, and search for the 1st comment in the wall, the player may have his/her ID written, some players do that, others don't, or if you want, try to visit islands that normally post in the wall of the island that you are and problaby the player you want to add, may posted his/her ID in the wall of the island that normally posts in his/her island.

Hope you understand xD
    Last edited by cocauina; 07-22-14 at 07:39 PM.

Why didn't I think of that? I haven't been noticing many ID's being posted though. I'll try to watch closer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lectraplayer View Post
    Why didn't I think of that? I haven't been noticing many ID's being posted though. I'll try to watch closer.
    You can add me charismabmw33.

Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
    You can add me charismabmw33.
    Can I see your island?

The Honorable Panda
    You can post your ID and find others looking for neighbors in the Add Me Forum.

You can also find neighbors by clicking on their name in their post and sending them a private message to see if they would like to be neighbors.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request