Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pyre Festival Survey

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I can't see how pyre crystals can be used when I'm level 29 and haven't got any or know what they are. It must be achievable for level 15, and I'm almost double that.
    We are all just guessing and don't really know what is coming. I really doubt Pyre crystals will come into play, it usually something nobody thinks about.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    We are all just guessing and don't really know what is coming. I really doubt Pyre crystals will come into play, it usually something nobody thinks about.
    Agreed! We don't know, we're just flapping our jaws, lol. There's also the possibility that there's no update tomorrow since we're in the middle of a timed quest.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....date-this-week

Post #20 on page 2 Glimmergate said 'Sure. We've got Fortune Teller updates, a new Caravan (with much better rewards than the usual Caravans ), and the continuation of some Faerie storylines coming up this month!'

The Pyre Festival probably won't get here that quick. With little more than a week left in July, I'll bet it's no update (to finish the timed) or this Faerie hint they've left us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Agreed! We don't know, we're just flapping our jaws, lol. There's also the possibility that there's no update tomorrow since we're in the middle of a timed quest.
    That's my guess too, especially since the caravan lasts til 7/31... I just started this thread to get an idea of what other players are stocking or think is coming for the festival (which we don't yet know when it will actually be, but sometime "midsummer")

PurpleScorpion ~ look back at post #17. I gave a quick explanation on pyre crystals. They were part of a time limited dragon event. I seriously doubt they will be part of the festival but if they are, there will be a way to acquire them.

Executive Chef
    On another note, a neighbor told me that there is a carnival event going on in Farm Story 2. Since I don't play that TL game, I don't know much more than that but am wondering if the pyre festival is gonna be similar .... With a Ferris wheel or other things like it?
    Thoughts or speculations?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Eating contest...we're the cooks, of course!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Eating contest...we're the cooks, of course!
    LOL!!! ... Glimmerbulb pies, maybe. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I use one of my campfires to decorate my troll neighborhood. It looks good with the trollish weapon rack and troll banner.
    I have several of my campfires around the Tinker Camp.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    A Festival? How about: a Battle of the Minstrels? A flaming sword eating contest? A jousting tornament? A fox hunt? A greased pig grab? Blue ribbons awarded for pickles, preserves and pies? A log chopping contest? A frog jumping contest (the winner of which is promptly turned into a handsome prince by Ivy to win the hand of the fair Sabina)? A few beer tents. That's what will be going on at my festival...what do you think? lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    A Festival? How about: a Battle of the Minstrels? A flaming sword eating contest? A jousting tornament? A fox hunt? A greased pig grab? Blue ribbons awarded for pickles, preserves and pies? A log chopping contest? A frog jumping contest (the winner of which is promptly turned into a handsome prince by Ivy to win the hand of the fair Sabina)? A few beer tents. That's what will be going on at my festival...what do you think? lol
    I want to go to your festival! Will there be giant deep fried pickles, turkey legs and root beer in leather mugs? Huzzah! Hey, now that I think about it, there's one of those going on this weekend in Estes Park!

It sounds like a lot more fun than watching our current characters wandering endlessly, like zombies, around and around.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast