Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyre Festival Survey

Executive Chef

Pyre Festival Survey

Show of hands...who thinks we are gonna need the exact same resources for the upcoming festival that we just gave to the caravan?

Or maybe we'll need spicy feasts, trade tickets and golden nuggets/eggs/apples, since that's the reward for the caravan??

Or if you think it's gonna be something completely different, what ya gonna stockpile?
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-22-14 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Add'l thought

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Or if you think it's gonna be something completely different, what ya gonna stockpile?
    Stockpile everything!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Stockpile everything!
    LOL!!! Well that narrows it down for me, thanks, I'll get right on that lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Mithril!! Or is that just wishful thinking since I finally broke down and bought the dragon! lol

Executive Chef
    It's obvious we are going to need pyre crystals for the festival...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    It's obvious we are going to need pyre crystals for the festival...
    Hmmmm... Think I may have some of those in the back of the pantry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Mithril!! Or is that just wishful thinking since I finally broke down and bought the dragon! lol
    My Mithril has been maxed out ever since I bought the dragon a few months ago!

I think cooking up a few feasts is a good idea. I'll get right on to it after I made enough bread.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Hmmmm... Think I may have some of those in the back of the pantry.
    I dug around for mine and found a large jar of them, so I do hope we need them! I'm just hoping we don't need wool or any if those dark plants! I'm just gonna stock up on as much as I can and hope for the best. Maybe I'll focus on some inks tomorrow. I'm usually so busy making various glues that I forget about ink.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-23-14 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Removed implied language
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Where is there information about the Pyre Festival? This thread is the first I am hearing about it. Is there like an announcements forum accesed from a different subfolder or something? I am totally lost here. Thanks in advance for any links or other help.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Where is there information about the Pyre Festival? This thread is the first I am hearing about it. Is there like an announcements forum accesed from a different subfolder or something? I am totally lost here. Thanks in advance for any links or other help.
    We are working on Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan. Within the next few weeks we should get information about the actual Pyre Festival we're preparing for now.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast