Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Executive Chef
    I'm at work and was just checking my game to see if a mini tournament started today and to my surprise it's a world event. And of course the first thing brought up is number of dragons and habitat capacity.

I like the theme. I won one battle in the arena so I now have 1 wreath. Yay! Off to a grand start. Lol! Bummed that I have to wait until this evening to get back to the game and forum.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I'm at work and was just checking my game to see if a mini tournament started today and to my surprise it's a world event. And of course the first thing brought up is number of dragons and habitat capacity.

I like the theme. I won one battle in the arena so I now have 1 wreath. Yay! Off to a grand start. Lol! Bummed that I have to wait until this evening to get back to the game and forum.

Good luck everyone!
    Ill be at work tomorrow night...i feel your pain
    Good luck

Executive Chef
    Do we have pics of the prizes yet???

Fashion Designer
    All going into storage. Will buy the 3 mil habitat when I can, and then one dragon (like soccer) will be banished to a non matching habitat

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, I just (finally) beat Chrome 11 and got one laurel and one mace. I'm so glad I can still work on crafting the Guardian Dragon during the World Event

I like this theme but kinda miffed about the whole habitat situation. I'm glad I had a Titan waiting to be hatched. 32 wreaths!!

Fashion Designer
    I bought the 3 mill coin habitat, it's building now. It's tiny! Like the 2 dragon size - the little chair is much smaller than the one in royal habitat.

Executive Chef
    It sounds like TL took the suggestion about habitats from last time... A small habitat to go with a larger habitat, (a bench was suggested for Soccer Event) so that all Dragons weren't crowded into one habitat. They also made a habitat that holds 4 Dragons as asked, it just isn't free with the event this time. It's the same price as all other 4 Dragon habitats have been. That makes sense, at least there are options. The only problem I have is:
    I'M MAXED ON HABITATS AND ALL MY NESTS ARE FULL!
    I am once again unable to place the event habitats during the event, but this time I am also unable to breed at all.
    TL PLEASE INCREASE HABITATS!!!
    I want to be able to contribute to world event! Thank you.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    You can sell unwanted dragons right from the nest. I always do anyway and I never keep double dragons, I only want 1 of each kind. Am not maxed out, tho I have 80 habitats and 175 unique dragons. I still have 3 Champions in storage, no need to breed them.

Rhino Keeper
    I like this one but son is upset as no Zeus and he says Ares should be fire not air as is god of war. Lol
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast