Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Dragons of Olympus

Fashion Designer
    Wow really?

4 dragons total, and we get one habitat that holds 2. So either we pay 500g to house them all together, or squeeze 2 into other habitats, or buy the second one and try to make space for 2 habitats - and there's decorations that are never gonna fit anywhere. I always like having a bit of decoration out from the events near the dragons, but my island is so jammed now.

The colors look like they are all different - the lightning bolt new color, plus one other color, blue, pink, or yellow.

So whoever gets left out can't go together unless buying the 3 dragon one. Or use the 3 dragon instead of the 2, keep the 2 in storage, and find a home elsewhere for whoever is left out. Wow, 500g event... That's new.

Nightclub Owner
    cocauina, I was joking as part of the whole conversation. no offense was intended

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    Wow really?

4 dragons total, and we get one habitat that holds 2. So either we pay 500g to house them all together, or squeeze 2 into other habitats, or buy the second one and try to make space for 2 habitats - and there's decorations that are never gonna fit anywhere. I always like having a bit of decoration out from the events near the dragons, but my island is so jammed now.

The colors look like they are all different - the lightning bolt new color, plus one other color, blue, pink, or yellow.

So whoever gets left out can't go together unless buying the 3 dragon one. Or use the 3 dragon instead of the 2, keep the 2 in storage, and find a home elsewhere for whoever is left out. Wow, 500g event... That's new.
    It's kinda of sad TL made the habitats this time like this, the Pyramid type was the perfect one in terms of space, dragons and habitats, this event and the past one, should be the same, but TL is like that..

We have:
    - 3 habitats:
    1 that holds 2, 2nd individual prize from world event
    1 more that holds 3, costs 3,000,000 coins from the market
    and other 1 that holds 4, but costs 500g from the market.. at least we could have an sale for this habitat like we already have from another 500gold habitats.

and:

- 4 dragons:
    Poseidon - lightning bolt and water (blue)
    Aphrodite - lightning bolt and virtue (pink)
    Olympus - lightning bolt (the pure one from the new type)
    Ares -lightning bolt and air (yellow)

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    cocauina, I was joking as part of the whole conversation. no offense was intended
    Oh, I didn't understand xD
    Your "NOT" for me was kinda like "I only wanted to know about the maces not the habitat"

It's everything okay! I hope
    Last edited by cocauina; 07-22-14 at 11:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    ❤💚💜💙 just Got mine 1st individual prize 💃💃😍😍
    Good luck everyone

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else not recieved the individual prize? I got 121 laurels and then the pop up came up saying it was in storage... I can't find it anywhere (and not placed yet)...

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, sorry about that. In hindsight it looks different than how I meant it to be. I was trying to emphasize that making the habitat so darn expensive was not part of my suggestion. That part was all TL's idea.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, sorry about that. In hindsight it looks different than how I meant it to be. I was trying to emphasize that making the habitat so darn expensive was not part of my suggestion. That part was all TL's idea.
    TL put the players a little bit angry ahah the habitat costs it's too much, a sale was perfect, like the others 500g habitats already had, but TL is TL..

It's okay since you explain that wasn't supposed to be offensive

Nightclub Owner
    Has there ever been a habitat that cost so much gold? Feels like this is a first

Executive Chef
    Has there ever been a habitat that cost so much gold? Feels like this is a first
    We have a couple of habitats that costs 500gold, holds 4 dragons and TL already made sales since I start play, so instead of 500g, on sale costs 200gold.

We have:
    - Raging Rocks
    - Glorious Grove
    - Palatial Plateau
    - Grand Gardens
    - Luxurious Lagoon
    this 5 habitats, already was on sale 2 times (since I start play)
    , 200gold on sale

- Rainbow Skyscape
    - Champion Grounds
    this 2 habitats, were released with a sale, instead of 500gold, it was 200gold

Rhino Keeper
    Love the concept but I can't buy anymore habitats? I guess I will have to start selling dragons

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast