Ave per hour Since start 631,949
    Ave ph x hours remaining 107,663,032
    Forecast at this rate 212,334,839
    Hours since last check 26.85
    Added since last check 23,459,731
    Ave per hour since last check 873,733
    Forecast at "Current" rate 253,526,785

LOL thanks TL
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 07-29-14 at 08:14 AM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Fashion Designer
    Wootwoot

Executive Chef
    To some people the glass is always half full, to others half empty.
    I believe we can do it this time, just like all the other times. And the number for the last community prize is less than any of the other times, so we ought to make it with room to spare.
    Don't let other's words limit you! I believe in the power of working together!
    We can do it again, as a community!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    I posted earlier thinking event was going superslow for me, but now when i'll hit 1700 and Poseidon in an hour or so i'm not sure why i felt it was going so poorly - a bunch of ppl are way ahead ofc like always - and without much effort and smthn like half of the time left i suddenly feel quite the opposite, which is nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Wee! for our chances at community prize.

I am level 36 - went up 2 this week. I have 1089 points only. I know I will get Poseidon, and I am still remaining hopeful about Aphrodite, because I didn't play with most efficiency at first.
    1) I didn't start sending forest dragon on quests until the 3rd or 4th day.
    2) Didn't do battles until the Yin Yang mini tournament started. Also I'm getting better at searching the forum for the best battle strategy.
    3) I bought the second nest (which i have been meaning to get) on the 4th day.
    4) Updated one of my hourly farms to be able to do 20hr runs, so I don't miss hours overnight. It was ready on the 6th day. )
    6) I just realized I can get another farm. (If I can figure out where I can put it.)

I will see tomorrow what my current rate of wreaths per day is.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by clarity625 View Post
    Wee! for our chances at community prize.

I am level 36 - went up 2 this week. I have 1089 points only. I know I will get Poseidon, and I am still remaining hopeful about Aphrodite, because I didn't play with most efficiency at first.
    1) I didn't start sending forest dragon on quests until the 3rd or 4th day.
    2) Didn't do battles until the Yin Yang mini tournament started. Also I'm getting better at searching the forum for the best battle strategy.
    3) I bought the second nest (which i have been meaning to get) on the 4th day.
    4) Updated one of my hourly farms to be able to do 20hr runs, so I don't miss hours overnight. It was ready on the 6th day. )
    6) I just realized I can get another farm. (If I can figure out where I can put it.)

I will see tomorrow what my current rate of wreaths per day is.
    Looks like you are doing a great job. Good luck and a new tournament started today.

Executive Chef
    Have you noticed? The sword thing that gives 4 laurel wreaths every 4 hours is now giving 8 wreaths every 4 hours......

Executive Chef
    Guys did anyone notice now sword of arces is giving 8 laurel wreaths yay!!!! It will really help thanks TL

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentValley View Post
    Have you noticed? The sword thing that gives 4 laurel wreaths every 4 hours is now giving 8 wreaths every 4 hours......
    Yeah I just noticed that as well. Hopefully we keep getting 8

Executive Chef
    I collected from the sword of ares and got 8 wreaths this morning! Usually it's 4
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz