Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Turned in 72 collections and guessed what? FINALLY, I got that darn pony on my 53th collection! Almost fainted when I saw the pony pop-up, since I've already given up the hope of getting one. *phew*

There's still about less than 7 hours more to go. For those with the ticket booth, do remember to turn in any remaining collection. As it will become a pretty useless decoration once the event is over. All the best guys!
    I had the almost identical experience... FINALLY got the pony on 52nd collection. Whether you have the ticket booth or not, turn in any collections you have, because, like the Easter eggs, the entire canival collection will disappear in a few days. if you have the ticket booth, yes, it will become a pretty, totally useless, EXPENSIVE decoration very shortly.

There isn't a special pen. The carnival ponies are just well dressed regular ponies, use normal pony habitat, (they don't use the special show pony barn. Theirs looks like a trough of water, pretty much. If you want a pen, you can build one out of the regular fence parts available through the decorations tab in the store (not your farm shop) located at the very lower right of your screen.

My curiosity would like to know how many collections you submitted before you got each pony.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nasvilla View Post
    After all de complaints I read , I like to compliment Teamlava.

I am honest, I never pay for these kind of games. And for a free game, with 6 days less on this carnival ( I was on holiday) I got some great decorations for free. No pony, but gosh, like this game is all about that 1 pony.

If you spent 160 gems on a ticket boot, why not spent them on a pony instead of that ticket boot. You know with these collections it's a chance you have, not a given.

I loved this carnival and I applaud team lava for never getting mad at all these complainers hihi

Want to check out how great my farm became with these free decorations? Id: nasvilla1
    Id like to get carnival pony for gems, but we have no option.

New Resident
    Can't remember but I played since game stared regularly sine it stared...

Quote Originally Posted by buttk View Post
    86 collections, no pony. Im really loyal to TL.. I mean I was.. But if some ppl spending time and money for your game (I v got booth for 160gems) at least give them some respect back... Make goal "50 (or60or100) collections=pony" or its so many ideas how to show "the light in the end of tunnel" for your players. Im really unset.

I saw too many farms with no booth, but with pony, think its time to stop waist my time at this farm.
    AMEN! IF they are going to give out a premium prize, IMO, it should be like the birthday event where you SEE what you have to do to get the premium prize. But, to give two premium prizes to someone that probably didn't submit a tenth of the collections that you have is MORE than not fair.

IF when they listed the prizes, they had said, ok, here's your odds of winning each prize (and I'm quite surprised that they don't have to list odds like any other "sweepstakes/lottery", legally) then that would make sense. HOWEVER,TL presented the prizes in a list, and pretty much used the image of the carnival pony in most every single marketing ad for this event. They knew this would create demand for the pony, help them sell ticket booths because most of us remember how skewed the Eggs in the Egg Hunt were distributed (some you got almost for breathing, others, it was like pulling a sore tooth from an awake Hippopotamus!)

Besides, we wanted the whole list of prizes if we could earn them......KEYWORD: E A R N ! But TL tells us to 'earn' them, and then treat our earnings like lottery tickets. This time was worse than the egg hunt and some of the other events. In the egg event, we got fence pieces 2 or 4 at a time and 4 flower tiles at a time. The half height pennants AND the red & white tiles only take up ONE square AND they were only given out ONE at a time. How do these MUCH more frequent prizes compare to the pony?

I'm so sorry you haven't got a pony but While I know it's disappointing when it doesn't show up, keep trying until the time runs out.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by juanidoll View Post
    Got two ponies but now I need a carnival pony pen. Has anyone won one?
    No, you need to buy a regular pony pen...it works for me...I ended up with 3 ponies and I have everything else...

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2 x Carnival Ponies within the first 10 collections, almost one after the other. But I've not received any more since.
    I was hoping to get at least 4 ponies. It took me forever to get the Carnival Carousels but they appeared eventually.
    Only a few more hours to go so there's still some hope for more.
    This is what I've managed to collect:
    Balloon Arch = 4
    Big Top = 4
    Carnival Banner = 8
    Carnival Booth = 3
    Carnival Gazebo = 2
    Carnival Path = 6
    Carnival Pony = 2
    Farmstead Carousel = 2
    Ferris Wheel = 4
    Fun House = 2

Hoping to be able to get a few more ticket collections together.

The ticket booth was well worth the 80 gems. In real value terms I equate that to 40 gems per pony. And considering that ponies cost between 320 and 2000 gems, that was 80 gems well spent I say.
    And the ponies drop coins, experience points and the odd gem. So far anyway.

Executive Chef
    I agree with those that dislike these luck based events....so do I
    Even though I got the pony but feel bad for those turning a lot of collections with no pony to show for it.

Teamlava should keep doing events like this but like the birthday event.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by juanidoll View Post
    Got two ponies but now I need a carnival pony pen. Has anyone won one?
    That would have been cool but there's no Carnival Pen. I had to buy the stock standard one. They only cost 2,200 coins.
    My two ponies seem happy enough. They share the same pen.
    There's a cool little bell you can ring and they come a runnin' back to the pen. It is so cool!

I bought a Show Pony Stable too, thinking I could place them in there but it seems they only like the Pen. Now I have a Stable sitting there doing nothing. I can't even put it in storage. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    This event is so UNFAIR!! I bought the ticket booth for 160 gems & all I get is paving paths, banners & mulitable buildings!! Never again will I spend gems on TL 's games! Not the first time this has happened. Ppppffftttt on TL!!
    I waited until the booth came on sale; but same experience here. I have neighbors with 3 maybe more show ponies and I got nothing other than several copies of carnival stuff. The birthday event was fair if you completed the task(s) you got the prize, this is how Dragon Story and Castle Story both work and it is fair!