Page 82 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Rhino Keeper
    Yea.. Still no pony for me... Ugh!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I hate these goals. I can't be on the games 24/7 and in 9hrs it's finished and I haven't even gotten one prize cause I can't get the tickets. I'm about to quit as the game is just too boring with unattainable goals which are only attainable if you can be in 24/7. The last goals for the 1yr bday weren't too bad at least they were somewhat attainable. I only got two prizes on that one but I don't mind if I can't complete them all but when you can't even complete one it is totally frustrating. Farm 1 was so much better until they stopped updating it.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Is there a way to decline participation in special events. I looked for a way to decline when this one started. I've been wasting my fishing bait because it gives me tickets instead of fish so I can't craft items that require them and its crashed every time I earned the mining ticket. I reopen the game and of course there are sparkles meaning someone visited which always crashes the game - every single time. I don't visit much except to save every so often because I don't want to crash other folks games. It always crashes while mining so I've lost every mining ticket except those I got fishing when I needed fish. The stuff disappears but the tools don't come back. Every time I mine it crashes. I mine once, exit the mine and go visit someone to save cuz i was told thats the only way to save, but it crashes 75% of the time before i can visit. I used to like playing anyway but now I'm just sick of it. After those things ruining the last event for me I should have just stopped playing. I have online games that don't crash on my iPad. Just The team lava story games. But the others don't steal my stuff like this one. I even tried buying more gems thinking maybe paying again would reduce glitches. No such luck. Just made me feel like a fool for continuing to play. Can we opt out before or during an event? Is there a way to get back what's lost to glitches? Thought I'd report/ask before just deleting the games.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkypunkster View Post
    Is there a way to decline participation in special events. I looked for a way to decline when this one started. I've been wasting my fishing bait because it gives me tickets instead of fish so I can't craft items that require them and its crashed every time I earned the mining ticket. I reopen the game and of course there are sparkles meaning someone visited which always crashes the game - every single time. I don't visit much except to save every so often because I don't want to crash other folks games. It always crashes while mining so I've lost every mining ticket except those I got fishing when I needed fish. The stuff disappears but the tools don't come back. Every time I mine it crashes. I mine once, exit the mine and go visit someone to save cuz i was told thats the only way to save, but it crashes 75% of the time before i can visit. I used to like playing anyway but now I'm just sick of it. After those things ruining the last event for me I should have just stopped playing. I have online games that don't crash on my iPad. Just The team lava story games. But the others don't steal my stuff like this one. I even tried buying more gems thinking maybe paying again would reduce glitches. No such luck. Just made me feel like a fool for continuing to play. Can we opt out before or during an event? Is there a way to get back what's lost to glitches? Thought I'd report/ask before just deleting the games.
    I don't crash from mining or anything else. Maybe a storm team member can advise you.

Farm Supplier
    This event is so UNFAIR!! I bought the ticket booth for 160 gems & all I get is paving paths, banners & mulitable buildings!! Never again will I spend gems on TL 's games! Not the first time this has happened. Ppppffftttt on TL!!

Turned in 72 collections and guessed what? FINALLY, I got that darn pony on my 53th collection! Almost fainted when I saw the pony pop-up, since I've already given up the hope of getting one. *phew*

There's still about less than 7 hours more to go. For those with the ticket booth, do remember to turn in any remaining collection. As it will become a pretty useless decoration once the event is over. All the best guys!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I want to give 1 last ticket turn-in a chance, but I can't find wool in the shop to save my life. If anybody feels like being generous and selling me some my Id is raiinu, farm is Blue Barn

New Resident
    86 collections, no pony. Im really loyal to TL.. I mean I was.. But if some ppl spending time and money for your game (I v got booth for 160gems) at least give them some respect back... Make goal "50 (or60or100) collections=pony" or its so many ideas how to show "the light in the end of tunnel" for your players. Im really unset.

I saw too many farms with no booth, but with pony, think its time to stop waist my time at this farm.

New Resident
    After all de complaints I read , I like to compliment Teamlava.

I am honest, I never pay for these kind of games. And for a free game, with 6 days less on this carnival ( I was on holiday) I got some great decorations for free. No pony, but gosh, like this game is all about that 1 pony.

If you spent 160 gems on a ticket boot, why not spent them on a pony instead of that ticket boot. You know with these collections it's a chance you have, not a given.

I loved this carnival and I applaud team lava for never getting mad at all these complainers hihi

Want to check out how great my farm became with these free decorations? Id: nasvilla1

New Resident
    Got two ponies but now I need a carnival pony pen. Has anyone won one?