Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    Turned in a few collections, without having ticketmaker btw,
    How did you get completely full collections without today's ticket #8 without having a ticket maker?? I understand the last two....I heard the pond was giving out so many fishing tickets that you couldn't get FISH from fishing. and of course the mine as well. BTW (everyone who was going to go there early) THOSE WERE TURNED OFF TODAY!

@farmjam, the #7 ticket is the craft building .. So far no required donations, but I wouldn't count on it. For ticket #8, I hadn't remembered the food-bearing trees, but I HAD remembered the chocolatier, the bakery, the chickens & sheep; although sheep would be downright mean, since wool from the sheep & flaxseed grown by anyone with sheep for their food, are the only craft items that can be made at the lower levels in the craft building & to have it also be a required input for #8 doesn't make much sense.

I just wish they would unlock #8 already, even if it's hard to find. I got very sick at the end of the western event, and thankfully was able to just buy what I wanted with gems & hadn't been able to earn. I felt so *****ed at the end of the Easter event because I kept completing collections (I had 8 or 10 to start with) filling in the last couple of eggs I didn't have , like some #'s 6,7, & 8....I STILL didn't get a pet, and was apparently the the very last chance to get a white cat. Stupid me, I thought I'd just get the bunny ears like a special skin, just like the other Easter themed animal skins.

Best of luck on the pony (to all that want them). I'm curious if they are reg or show habitat ponies (who eat on vastly different schedules.)

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Thinking...of....buying...ticket...booth...

Someone, talk me out of it.

Here's the reason why I'm considering it. Have enough to get the ticket booth and afraid I'm going to get a gem trap and lose gems. Then I'll be irritated and not able to get booth.

Can I talk you into it? It only costs $8.00 at the MOST. At the $1.99 USD (essentially $2.00 USD) for 42 (essentially 40). Using the booth doesn't cost anything but time, 15 & 30 minutes, changing about halfway through. I'm like you and everyone else who probably has over 125 tickets from the cows but without leveling out some of your lowest count tickets you will likely only be able to submit a few more collections, and those will be expensive. 12 cake parts, 4 of each type, cost us either $4.99 or $9.99. However, the last level of that cake took THIRTY-THREE of EACH of the three parts.if I'd had a way to even out simply those three parts, I could have finished the cake. I was offered a chance to complete the cake after the event right up till the day before this event started...for something like almost 1300 gems!

After understanding the way it worked, and doing some brief calculations, I was able to determine that $8.00 worth of gems, which I get from my pets, completing certain goals, dumping a few dollars into TL's coffers, (took a tums before that one), and even getting gems from the butterflies and the moles from time to time...oh yeah fishing & mining too, it turned 6 or 7 completeable collections to closer to 15-20 if I pay attention to that ticket booth with a timer, or a good sense of time.

I've worked out a number of calculations for this game, & I have some more to do, and then want to double check the whole concept with someone that understands the game, the stats & game theory, but then I'll be sharing the results with my friends, neighbors, & anyone who wants me to post them here. ROFL, NEVER-EVER when I was at university and my world famous, microeconomics professor (well nicknamed Flunk'em Fletcher) did I expect I would be thanking my lucky stars that I got him....since it turns out that he was ALSO a successful PIG FARMER😂😂😂😂😂😂❗️I am truly not kidding. This was at a Big Ten school. Not a little one.

Anyhow that's a story for another night (and, unfortunately it's time for me to insist that my son, starting fall band camp today, eat something with Protein in it, not just donuts from the shop down the street.). And, I at least don't have to sit out in the hot, muggy weather with them if I'm not worried about him having heat stroke! 😃🐢🐢🐢

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheturtle View Post
    Can I talk you into it? It only costs $8.00 at the MOST. At the $1.99 USD (essentially $2.00 USD) for 42 (essentially 40). Using the booth doesn't cost anything but time, 15 & 30 minutes, changing about halfway through. I'm like you and everyone else who probably has over 125 tickets from the cows but without leveling out some of your lowest count tickets you will likely only be able to submit a few more collections, and those will be expensive. 12 cake parts, 4 of each type, cost us either $4.99 or $9.99. However, the last level of that cake took THIRTY-THREE of EACH of the three parts.if I'd had a way to even out simply those three parts, I could have finished the cake. I was offered a chance to complete the cake after the event right up till the day before this event started...for something like almost 1300 gems!

After understanding the way it worked, and doing some brief calculations, I was able to determine that $8.00 worth of gems, which I get from my pets, completing certain goals, dumping a few dollars into TL's coffers, (took a tums before that one), and even getting gems from the butterflies and the moles from time to time...oh yeah fishing & mining too, it turned 6 or 7 completeable collections to closer to 15-20 if I pay attention to that ticket booth with a timer, or a good sense of time.

I've worked out a number of calculations for this game, & I have some more to do, and then want to double check the whole concept with someone that understands the game, the stats & game theory, but then I'll be sharing the results with my friends, neighbors, & anyone who wants me to post them here. ROFL, NEVER-EVER when I was at university and my world famous, microeconomics professor (well nicknamed Flunk'em Fletcher) did I expect I would be thanking my lucky stars that I got him....since it turns out that he was ALSO a successful PIG FARMER❗️I am truly not kidding. This was at a Big Ten school. Not a little one.

Anyhow that's a story for another night (and, unfortunately it's time for me to insist that my son, starting fall band camp today, eat something with Protein in it, not just donuts from the shop down the street.). And, I at least don't have to sit out in the hot, muggy weather with them if I'm not worried about him having heat stroke! 
    I agree with you. I finally caved yesterday and bought the booth. I am now the proud owner of 3 Ferris wheels, 2 balloons, 2 tiles, and 1 gazebo, and 1 booth which I earned thru the goals. I wish this was more like the birthday party and everyone had the same chance of getting the prizes instead of the prizes being so random. Wonder what determines the prize you get when you turn in a collection. I don't know how to do it but I would trade some Ferris wheels for other things.

Rhino Keeper
    So are we all having the same issue that the fryer and the windmill are not giving tickets? I'm almost done turning in things to the woman but I cannot collect the tickets to finish the tasks and move on. What's up with that? As always we are being forced into buying things w gems in order to finish?!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgee22 View Post
    So are we all having the same issue that the fryer and the windmill are not giving tickets? I'm almost done turning in things to the woman but I cannot collect the tickets to finish the tasks and move on. What's up with that? As always we are being forced into buying things w gems in order to finish?!
    Me too...no tickets from the fryer or windmill 😡

Executive Chef
    Ok,5 tiles,6 banners,gimme a break,no longer fun or hopeful when turning in collections,a few booths,and one carousel,

Quote Originally Posted by farmjam123 View Post
    I wish we could sell tickets ( like in the birthday event we sold parts) I have over 100 from cows or like even trade them to help each other out. The kitchen and dairy only gave me like 4 and haven't gotten anymore since , and I'm not buying the booth I'm saving my gems for when I reach the otters. So unfair .
    I dont wish we could sell tickets..because that means there in our inventory..and with the bday event..i was overflowing in there with cake supplies...and this time i'm over running with supplies for possible goals for the carnival event..i couldnt imagine trying to make room for 100+ tickets..i dont think any of us have room for that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sheturtle View Post

Anyhow that's a story for another night (and, unfortunately it's time for me to insist that my son, starting fall band camp today, eat something with Protein in it, not just donuts from the shop down the street.). And, I at least don't have to sit out in the hot, muggy weather with them if I'm not worried about him having heat stroke! 

Ha..yea my sis just started band camp..and in this Florida heat...its miserable! She quickly learned to drop the soda drinking and eat better lol

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I think you might be right, as we haven't had any tickets from tree harvests yet... although, I recall last time there being some complaints about tree harvesting giving too few tickets, so perhaps TL won't 'go there' this time around.

That said, if it is a tree harvest, I hope it is the cocoa tree, or maybe all trees.
    Or perhaps it'll just be any regular harvesting of crops, that'd be okay too. :-)

edit: We also haven't seen any tickets from plane deliveries, though I recall those being particularly difficult to get last time, too.
    Yea i think I remember the Community not liking the trees either..which I can agree..it will have to be cocoa for it to be dealable..as it is the studio is kicking my butt...4 pieces of wool every 6 hrs (so 2 scarves) isnt cutting it for me...i'm having to still make my pink tickets...but if its trees I think it would be nice if it was any tree..so we'd have a better outcome...i dont think they'll do harvest just because its so easy...thats even easier than the cows lol

~*~
    I agree..the windmill isnt dropping enough for me either..the fryer is giving me enough to get by..but my windmill only drops 1-2 every 10 batches of flour...which is really annoying me since i'm having to make my pink tickets...which is hard when you dont have the purple ones lol

Turned in 2 more collections last night to get 2 more banners...sigh!!! Hopefully today brings better luck!
    Last edited by lostintheclouds; 07-31-14 at 08:59 AM.

New tickets

Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Thanks for good , how to get ticket 8?
    Tickets come out at 4:30 central time each day, but it's not said where you just get lucky and find it while tending your farm. This forum has been helpful with someone usually posting location right away at that time....

I'm wondering is if you are lucky to get 1 pony will they give you two? They give a million of the other items...

You have to be level 18 to participate also so any farming things that require a higher level will not be part of the ticket givers....

Executive Chef
    Thank you everyone for your feedback. I caved in and bought the booth because I have cute adorable little ones that kept begging me to win the pretty pony please! Ugh. Plus almost lost some gems in the mine when there was a delay at the end of the last dig so I hit the screen again just as the use gem for more tries sign popped up.

I had over 300 of the milk tickets and due to the early release of mining and fishing had a ton of those so only have to make the pink and blue tickets. Have turned in 6 collections: 1 Ferris wheel, 1 fun house and 4 tents. Hope I get a pony (or two) and a couple of those super cool trendy tiles everyone is talking about! Lol.

ETA: stopped getting tickets from the fryer last night and none today. But not stressing since I can now make them.

Getting tickets from fryer and windmill. Like others they were not really coming this morning, now it is about every 3-5 collections that I get one. Can't wait for today's release so I can start turning in some collections since I have a bunch of 9 and 10 already. Hope the fryer and windmill are working again for everyone else!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 