Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, I have only managed to turn in 1 otter collection too. My Luck strikes again!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    I've managed to only turn in 2 collections, even though I play most of the day and all I got from those 2 collections was....ta da...2 sets of flags (which are soo tiny!!!) talk about discouraged :^( although that seems to be my luck on these games. I was only 2 or 3 piping away from the Kitten (I didn't get it :^()
    How are people turning in collections when the tickets are not open yet?????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frogsr View Post
    They bought the ticket booth in which they can craft tickets with the days ticket before.

I I'm doing it the old fashion way. Waiting till the tickets get opened and waiting patiently.
    I refuse to spend 160 gems on something others paid 40.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

You can turn in the collections early by paying the gems to finish (which i believe is 8gems per ticket ur missing) or if u buy the ticket booth u can make the tickets ur missing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pippypippins View Post
    Could it be something to do with our player level? I'm in the 40s and my neighbour is in the 50s
    No.
    How are people turning in collections????????
    They bought the Ticket Booth and can craft ALL the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Four collections turned in, two fun houses, one gazebo, and one big top. I'm holding off on turning in my ticket #3s right now since I can't seem to get as many of them. Probaly should have held off on turning in ticket #2 as well but I've made those back with biscuits at least.
    I asked the same question yesterday. Should we be saving the tickets for turning into collections or give the tickets for the goals. I'm not getting a lot of tickets for the bakery, only a few every few hours so not sure if I should wait. Glad to see someone else's thoughts on this. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lostintheclouds View Post
    You can turn in the collections early by paying the gems to finish (which i believe is 8gems per ticket ur missing) or if u buy the ticket booth u can make the tickets ur missing
    Ahhhh, so you guys are paying cash to get the items.

I won't buy the ticket booth as it's 160 gems. Will stick to my ***s and not pay a cent for this game.

Farm Supplier

I won't buy the ticket booth as it's 160 gems. Will stick to my ***s and not pay a cent for this game.
    Not paying cash, bought the ticket booth with 40 gems I already had. With the ticket booth, you can craft ALL of the tickets, even the ones not available.

Farm Supplier
    How are people turning in collections????????
    When you have the ticket booth you can craft all of the tickets before they are released.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post

I asked the same question yesterday. Should we be saving the tickets for turning into collections or give the tickets for the goals. I'm not getting a lot of tickets for the bakery, only a few every few hours so not sure if I should wait. Glad to see someone else's thoughts on this. Thanks!
    save them!!! Especially if you don't have the ticket booth. Turning in the collections gives you the same prizes that the goals do. I didn't turn in any of mine for the easter event and was able to complete more collections. If you have extra tickets at the end of the event, you could do them then. But I'd wait and save your tickets.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

I didn't spend any cash. I am an old lady! I had been saving my gems for a truffle pig which will still be there after this event ends. I had a hard time in the easter event getting eggs from fishing. Not doing very well from the dairy!

I paid the high price for the ticket booth but have managed to turn in seven collections so far so I have no regrets.
    My prizes so far
    Carnival gazebo
    Carnival gazebo
    Carnival pony
    Carnival gazebo
    Carnival path
    Balloon arch
    Carnival path

Again we had no way of making eggs early in the Easter egg hunt and at the end of ten days everyone likely turned in ten collections! Many players more then that!

Save your pickaxes and bait for tickets nine and ten!

Remember after all the tickets are released there is still a few days you can collect all the tickets and continue turning in your collections!

Those who do not have the booth save your tickets until the end!

Good luck to everyone! Gather those tickets and have fun!