Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586

Thread: Farm Story 2 Carnival Event 7-24-14

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Team Lava turns the ticket booth off. A sad day as the old lady waits for another fabulous event.
    Judy remembers catching a leprechaun, hunting for Easter eggs to try and get the elusive easter kitty, buying Piper a pony for her birthday, the birthday kitty and then the fantastic carnival. She wonders what the team has planned next for the addicted players and hopes it is soon!

That's fascinating. Mine and my friends games both crash consistently. I'm on an iPad 1... But She's on an second gen ipad. Both of us have the most updated version of the game and also have updated iOS software. I contacted support once, their advice was to visit other people's farms often to save the game, so I did that a lot at first but when someone visits my farm it crashes too. I open the game back up and boom... Sparkles! They thought I was losing Internet connection. But I dont have the same trouble with any other net connected games/apps. I don't have this linked with Facebook. But they didn't say that could be the problem.

I'm curious what iPad version you have. And did you connect the game with Facebook. I just want the crashes to go! Any info anyone can share with me about crashing/not crashing behavior and configurations would be much appreciated.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I am using the latest version of iPad and am connected to Facebook with the game. I checked and it says logout so I must be connected. I get a blue screen once in awhile when I visit a lot of farms in the mag and I just force close the game and reopen it. Do you know how good your internet connection is? In another game I had problems and I phoned my internet company they checked my connection and found I was not at the speed I should be at came to my house and did some changes and brought my speed up to what it should be and that solved my problem.

New Resident
    My ticket booth stopped working. Woke up to generate more tickets to complete a collection and they are gone. It shows I can up grade my booth, what does this mean? Also I had close to 800 ticket number ones left, and they are gone too. No fair do I want to up grade my booth? What will it do then?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mar_izza View Post
    My ticket booth stopped working. Woke up to generate more tickets to complete a collection and they are gone. It shows I can up grade my booth, what does this mean? Also I had close to 800 ticket number ones left, and they are gone too. No fair do I want to up grade my booth? What will it do then?
    This event officially ended last Friday when the countdown ended. TL gave extra time over the weekend for us to turn in. I have 900++ first tickets left and gone. I think it's fair cos we had extra days. Reset your game, your booth will become a decoration, the upgrade message will also disappear.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586