Thread: mermaid display

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires

mermaid display

so ive been very disappointed with the themes lately, nothing but runways mostly and nothing really extravagent. With the kelp theme this year i was hoping to see something more oceany like mermaids perhaps?? I think that would be beautiful for a display. Something like, 1 or 3 mermaids holding vases full of water over their heads and the water spilling out into a pool at the bottom of her/them, with the mermaids having long flowing hair that cascades into the water at the bottom. I think that would be lovely and worth our gems and i hope others think so too.

We need something extravagent to match the older displays that blew our minds away(like the aquarius fountain)! Its a shame im not a artist or else I would for sure draw the picture of the mermaid/s. so let me kno what you guys think..

Rhino Keeper
    I agree !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    so ive been very disappointed with the themes lately, nothing but runways mostly and nothing really extravagent. With the kelp theme this year i was hoping to see something more oceany like mermaids perhaps?? I think that would be beautiful for a display. Something like, 1 or 3 mermaids holding vases full of water over their heads and the water spilling out into a pool at the bottom of her/them, with the mermaids having long flowing hair that cascades into the water at the bottom. I think that would be lovely and worth our gems and i hope others think so too.

We need something extravagent to match the older displays that blew our minds away(like the aquarius fountain)! Its a shame im not a artist or else I would for sure draw the picture of the mermaid/s. so let me kno what you guys think..
    I love the mermaid idea. I have liked some recent updates, but ye havent been blown away! I adore the aquarius fountain, would pay many gems for items like this. I really hope your mermaid idea is done, im definitely excited about this!

Fashion Designer
    This is a great suggestion! But if you would like it to get noticed I think you should put it in the suggestion thread with the poll.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    This is a great suggestion! But if you would like it to get noticed I think you should put it in the suggestion thread with the poll.
    A mod moved it here to this section. So I guess it belongs here? Lol

I agree. I think TL missed a great opportunity with that update and should have included more mythical elements.