Thread: Planted seeds revert back to plowed land

New Resident

Question Planted seeds revert back to plowed land

Several times now I'll have seeds planted in my farm with no problems. Then I'll log back on to the game and sometimes random spots (2-4 patches of land usually) act as if nothing was ever planted even though there were seeds planted previously, and I have to replant again. I don't know why it keeps happening and I've seen nothing about it anywhere.
    Help?

Grand Emperor
    Sounds like the server didn't get updated with all your info.

if you have a slow connection, and/or you planted a bunch of seeds and logged off before the game had a chance to update the servers, your data is not saved. After planting, visit a neighbor to ensure the server is updated.

New Resident
    See the thing is, is that it happens randomly. It usually doesn't happen right after I log out and log back on. Like I planted red quinoa and when I had checked it with 3 days left I had two patches of land gone, even though when I logged in multiple times before then the seeds were planted and growing. 😣

Executive Chef
    This always happens with me on android. I have to push the back button to leave the game and them log back on to make sure all of my progress as saved. Too many times I've planted stuff,went back a day later and there are plots with nothing there.