Thread: Online and offline eqrnings

Online and offline eqrnings

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if the layout would actually affect your earnings when you're offline?

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure but I leave both my restaurant and bakery running 24/7, haven't blocked my doors in over 2 yrs. I average around 120,000 overnight(between midnight and 730am) when I'm not playing the game. I shutdown my iPad and iPhone during those hours. My places r running w only 28 tables/chairs close 2 the cash register or hostess tables. I probably make around 200,000 ea day. I've never kept track of what I've made ea time I enter my place.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

I only make about half you make a day about 130,000 to 140,000, serving only 4 coins food. I put the cash register right at the entrance but my tables are a bit far though. I don't like keeping all the tables at the entrance as I want my bakery to look pretty, so I place them diagonally at the centre of my bakery. Oh well guess I'll have to redecorate..

I have a feeder and I close my app all the time. I never keep track of my earnings but I have a random food assortment.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Fashion Designer
    I want to say that someone has mentioned that iOS earns more coins overall than Android? Not sure why that would be, but pretty sure I saw that somewhere...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    According to an old tread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ximize-Profits

There's a difference in the time the customers spend in our restaurants when we r offline. Offline time is 75 seconds no matter setup, online time depends on ur setup, how far u make ur customers walk. The tread is 2 years old, and I didnt read past the first page, so could well be that teamlava changed how it works since.