Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 23 July 2014

I'm having problems with this update. I bought all the counters and two ovens and I can't see any of those. My neighbors do see them, but I don't. It's like they're invisible. I've tried everything and it won't change!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chubilis View Post
    I'm having problems with this update. I bought all the counters and two ovens and I can't see any of those. My neighbors do see them, but I don't. It's like they're invisible. I've tried everything and it won't change!
    Did you clear your cache, restart device or uninstall & reinstall the game? Maybe that will help.

Executive Chef

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinac520 View Post
    just FYI, one of my nbrs said that the 2nd oven, which is the fudge station, requires Pink Paint, Pink Fuse, Metal Sheet and Screw, 5 for each,
    don't know if it is true but we will see...
    Thanks for that info! I hope it is right cause I'm going to ask for Pink Paints today. xD

Farm Supplier

I have matched the new tiles and wallpapers with the brown and pink theme

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14338

Farm Supplier

I have matched the new tiles and wallpapers with the brown and pink theme

Views:	91 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14338

Hi there,
    I love the new update ! But i have a problem...... i can't send any new gifts like tulip, four, coin etc. I can't receive them either. For a couple of days i am receiving very few gifts, the gifts i get are cappucino's and the regular stuff ! Help me !!!! Please ! Everybody want new parts but i can't gave them !!
    Greetingss

Rhino Keeper
    Don't buy the tables and chairs too soon. When you get to the banana pudding stage you have to buy 4 of each and any you already have don't count.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crealine14 View Post
    Hi there,
    I love the new update ! But i have a problem...... i can't send any new gifts like tulip, four, coin etc. I can't receive them either. For a couple of days i am receiving very few gifts, the gifts i get are cappucino's and the regular stuff ! Help me !!!! Please ! Everybody want new parts but i can't gave them !!
    Greetingss
    Items like flour, Tulip, coins, etc. are removed and no longer used. If are able to access the ovens that needed them on iOS or past goals you've done (like the Motherly Oven), you should still be able to request them from the box and get those materials that way.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Parts for fudge station: 5 pink paint (at end of parts list not normal paint), 5 pink fuse, 5 metal sheet, 5 screw

Views:	49 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	14341
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	44 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	14340  
    Last edited by teamburcroff; 07-24-14 at 07:13 AM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast