Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Archon Dragon 7-22-14

Executive Chef
    So my 1st try gave me 14 hrs with avatar/mercury actually trying for 6 dragons with this combo lol!!! 👍👍👍👍 hope I get anyone of them 😔😔😔

Executive Chef
    Seabreeze and Angel gave me 14 hours. Sped it up and was so excited to see my 5th Patchwork. I'm j/k of course.

There are so many combinations of dragons to choose from to try for this dragon.
    Last edited by Zummat; 07-23-14 at 12:29 AM.

Hi guys! This is my first post so I apologize if someone else has written about this but did anyone else notice the colors on the pop-up for the Archon dragon are different than the colors shown in the market? On the pop-up I received it shows Archon's colors as light, blue, green. However my market shows light, blue, yellow. I wanted to ask before I started breeding...which is definitely the right combination?

P.S. I have a screenshot--as this is my first post I have no idea how to post it lol but I'll try!

Thanks for your help everyone!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	14319

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieCouture View Post
    Hi guys! This is my first post so I apologize if someone else has written about this but did anyone else notice the colors on the pop-up for the Archon dragon are different than the colors shown in the market? On the pop-up I received it shows Archon's colors as light, blue, green. However my market shows light, blue, yellow. I wanted to ask before I started breeding...which is definitely the right combination?

P.S. I have a screenshot--as this is my first post I have no idea how to post it lol but I'll try!

I just saw the same thing so I came here to find out hopefully someone can clarify this, but for now I'd go based by what the market says

Nightclub Owner
    I've reported the colour confusion
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieCouture View Post

I came to write about the same thing, but I'm tired, so thought it was just my brain being silly and confused.

Hoping it can be explained/fixed

Fashion Designer
    Social, mindvolt. Grrrrrr

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Social, mindvolt. Grrrrrr
    And don't forget Griffin and Mist and Patchwork and Sunrise. Grrrrr Grrrrr Grrrrr

I think I'm going to stop trying for a little while. If there is another gold sale for me anytime soon I might just buy the darn thing.

Fashion Designer
    I need patchwork, and gadget, was hoping for at least one as a fail

Executive Chef
    I just wake up and I breed wrong combo 😢😔😖 I breed blue moon with mercury instead of avatar 😖 and got 12 hrs

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast