Thread: How to maximize gold habitats.

How to maximize gold habitats.

Can anyone help me maximize my gold habitat?

I have three habitats, with my limit being 5 gold a day (I purchased after they lowered it from 10).

I have four level ten gold dragons. I accidentally bought the new one on sale. Before I would collect every 24 hours on the dot, so I would get the five a day.

Now with two dragons in one habitat, should I collect every 12 hours? Every 10?

Anyone with knowledge on this, please help. Thank you!

1 gold at epic every 4 hours 48 mins.

4:48 = 288 mins.
    2 dragon = 2 gold every 288mins (4hrs 48mins)
    That means at 576 mins (9hrs 36mins) you'll have 4 gold
    At 864 mins (14hrs 24mins ) you would get 6, but lose one due to the capacity limit.
    So you'll want to make sure to collect before 14:24.
    Unless you want to be totally OCD and set alarms (no judgement if anyone does this),
    the easiest way is to collect 3 times a day... when you get up, at lunch, and before going to bed.
    Doing that you'll never lose any gold unless you sleep longer than 14 1/2hrs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    4:48 = 288 mins.
    2 dragon = 2 gold every 288mins (4hrs 48mins)
    That means at 576 mins (9hrs 36mins) you'll have 4 gold
    At 864 mins (14hrs 24mins ) you would get 6, but lose one due to the capacity limit.
    So you'll want to make sure to collect before 14:24.
    Unless you want to be totally OCD and set alarms (no judgement if anyone does this),
    the easiest way is to collect 3 times a day... when you get up, at lunch, and before going to bed.
    Doing that you'll never lose any gold unless you sleep longer than 14 1/2hrs.
    Doing that you could and probably will lose gold - You will want to collect just after 9 hours 36 min otherwise you will lose accrued gold.

If lunch is at 1pm and bed at 9 pm you've lost a couple of gold already.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydogger View Post
    Can anyone help me maximize my gold habitat?

I have three habitats, with my limit being 5 gold a day (I purchased after they lowered it from 10).

I have four level ten gold dragons. I accidentally bought the new one on sale. Before I would collect every 24 hours on the dot, so I would get the five a day.

Now with two dragons in one habitat, should I collect every 12 hours? Every 10?

Anyone with knowledge on this, please help. Thank you!
    Collect the habitat with two dragons every twelve hours. Two half golds do make one whole one or else you would never be able to collect odd number of golds with epic dragons, whch is not the case.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Collect the habitat with two dragons every twelve hours. Two half golds do make one whole one or else you would never be able to collect odd number of golds with epic dragons, whch is not the case.
    Have you actually done this. Do you have 2 epic treasure types in a 5 gold max habitat and seen that you can collect 5 gold every 12 hours......
    As I understand it the gold accrues for each epic dragon 1 gold every 4 hours 48 min... Not half golds every 2 hours 24 min. Once you collect the gold the habitat resets, so you would be collecting 4 gold every 12 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Have you actually done this. Do you have 2 epic treasure types in a 5 gold max habitat and seen that you can collect 5 gold every 12 hours......
    As I understand it the gold accrues for each epic dragon 1 gold every 4 hours 48 min... Not half golds every 2 hours 24 min. Once you collect the gold the habitat resets, so you would be collecting 4 gold every 12 hours
    Someone has done it. Read the last page in "changes to treasure terrace" thread in game guide forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Someone has done it. Read the last page in "changes to treasure terrace" thread in game guide forum.
    Thanks, that's good to know.