Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthouseofdiane View Post
    Sorry... So much to read! What are the best flowers to get purple petals from? Not sure which ones to bring out of storage. Thanks!
    rocket larkspur, it's the only purple flower.

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    rocket larkspur, it's the only purple flower.
    Thanks!!! :-) :-)

Y'know... I don't mind it being a challenge, but... this is a LOT of stuff, like an absolutely ridiculous amount. Not the least of which is the 100 Helping Hands, I mean that alone will take a minimum of 5 days. Sabina's wig will have to wait I guess.

Other than that, the woven cloths. *facepalm* My least favorite thing to make. Wool isn't that easy to come by.

No explanation about why coal is needed. Fuel for the fires for all this soup, I suppose?

Meh. At least I had all the red dye and yellow dye already on hand. And cabbages - knew I was farming those for more than just the gold!

On the bright side, I'll probably have loads of glimmerdust collecting all those mushrooms - oh, wait I was already maxed on that... Okay, well, I'll get a lot of eggs from all those chickens - no, wait, I'm always full up on eggs...

I've been low on mermaid scales lately, so collecting all that water should put me over the top pretty quick...

Rhino Keeper
    Personally happy to be doing something other than Sister Sister! Plenty of time to work through it and no questing for frustrating "random drops." Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh come on peeps, it's not like the dragon eggs in the Pyre Caverns! Most of these are common or crafted items. I admit the silver ore will be a challenge but this is doable. And I do suspect (based on what comes out of the trove (others post)) that the spicy feasts are for some adventure with the next quests as are the golden items. Doing the caravan seems a quick way to get those rarities

Farm Supplier
    If I read this thread right there will be another update next week. This challenge lasts 14 days unless completed earlier. The reward will be the ability to continue that much earlier for those who complete it. Not sure if that means anything but I would hate to sit around waiting for a timer to run out while everyone else is progressing through the quests.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the amount we have to give is a bit much, BUT it's certainly attainable in the time allotted. THANK YOU! I needed something like this after some of the recent quests.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That's not how I read it at all. I bet there is no update next week. That's what's happened in previous timed events. It's just the beginning of the festival activities, not do the caravan to get ahead. It says you don't have to do the caravan to continue, so it can't benefit the next bit, (although we can only speculate).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sanguinius01 View Post
    It just seems to get more and more ridiculous with what they want in these timed quests. Of course they shouldn't be easy, but what's easy to a level 40+ is far from easy for someone who's a level 20. I need my resources for more important stuff, like actually playing the game. It's obvious that gem buying is gonna be rampant, therefore, its obvious why they get more demanding. Also, the end result doesn't look like its worth the effort. If anyone wants to add me for the helping hand phase, I'm happy to help, but in my opinion it's time for players to say to TL, 'it's time to get realistic!' Rant over.
    I have 3 kingdoms; levels 41, 28, 19. And it's my 2 lower level ones that are the best prepared for this challenge. My level 19, Trenzalore, is not going to have any problems at all.