Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

This reward trove is actually better than the troves we had before, so don't be fooled by its small size!

I got:
    1 golden apple
    1 golden egg (I've been maxed out for a year now)
    1 golden nugget
    1 trade ticket
    1 spicy feast
    5 gems
    10 energy

For those of you stuck on the helping hands, go to the "add me" post and start requesting people. I added 20 something people that are actively playing and BOOM - you get a lot of helping hands!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Mine didn't stay there as soon as I completed helping hand(which was my last item to complete the caravan) the option to craft these items is gone. Is it still suppose to be there?
    No once you finish a last requirement ( doesn't matter which one ) on the list, these options automatically disappear.
    I purposefully dragged giving cabbages to finish some more of these Bunch of flowers and woven cloth.

Fashion Designer
    Thank u. I was hoping I wasn't missing out on something. Lol I did make a few of each extra while waiting on the helping hands.

Fashion Designer
    So I don't think I got a reward... It said it was coming soon? Did I miss something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAggie06 View Post
    So I don't think I got a reward... It said it was coming soon? Did I miss something?
    If u loaded everything in the caravan then your trove should be in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Since the caravan quest is available until the 31st, does this mean that we will not be getting an update on Thursday, July 24th? I hope we still get an update so those of is who are finished with the Summer Caravan can continue to move forward.

Nightclub Owner
    I've updated the second post to state that the caravan reward can be found in your inventory
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Completed the goal...thanks to all my loving neighbors ...

Rhino Keeper
    I also hope there is an update today! I look forward to "update day"!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I also hope there is an update today! I look forward to "update day"!
    It,would be nice ..but thinking not since the caravan is running two weeks.. Hope I'm wrong