Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Castle Story: 07/17/2014 Update Midsummer Caravan

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Has TL dropped any hints anywhere about what (if anything) might be needed for this week's update? Sorry if this seems off-topic, but whenever someone seems to know something in advance, it's because someone from TL posted something somewhere in a thread like this and they caught it, whereas I never seem to catch it since there is no particular place to go and look for hints. Thanks.
    Have read everything and no word or hints at all... I liked the sneak peeks, but we haven't had a new one yet. Fingers crossed for something to do tomorrow...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sblizzard View Post
    I am so frustrated! I have been unable to access castle story for over a week myself! Every timed event goes like this! Yhe server must be very busy for players to be unable to access the game. I am not very happy about that because I feel I am missing out! Previous appeals to support have not been satisfactory either. AAARRRGGGHHH
    Check out the bugs and issues thread...if you are on an iPad 1, it will only be harder. Make sure you've done all the usual fixes too.

Just finished my summer caravan with 8hrs to go! Had to use around 40 gems over the total course. Haven't chopped my treasure trove yet. Too excited. Very depleted on silver though.

Executive Chef
    Rumor has it that this week's update will be the long awaited community event, redesign of the new logo. Make sure you are stocked up on tomatos.

Executive Chef
    My updates usually come in on Thursdays I'm waiting patiently not wanting to use anything. Update would be today wouldn't it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Rumor has it that this week's update will be the long awaited community event, redesign of the new logo. Make sure you are stocked up on tomatos.
    I plan to throw catfish instead of tomatoes. It will make more if a statement.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    I plan to throw catfish instead of tomatoes. It will make more if a statement.
    God I hope not, I've only just started collecting catfish, lol.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344