Thread: Be connect on my Ipad and mobile ??? HELP

New Resident

Angry Be connect on my Ipad and mobile ??? HELP

Hello all,

I've a problem. I've just dowload bakery story on my mobile, and i dont sucess to connect here with my storm8id ( if its possible to be connect on the same bakery on mobile and ipad in the same time)

Thanks you

The Honorable Panda
    You can play the same game on two different devices. You will need to login into your games(storm ID) by following the instructions shown on post 1
    on this thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can play the same game on two different devices. You will need to login into your games(storm ID) by following the instructions shown on post 1
    on this thread here.
    The probleme is that it doesnt work , i havent the possibility to connect with a storm8 id on my android, only the possibility to create a new id ..

The Honorable Panda
    When you download a brand new game from the google play store, it will start at level 1, since you did not have a storm ID assigned to your device .
    On your other device make sure you have a storm ID and password set up , then you can log into your current game using your android device.
    There are only a few bakery versions you can use. Make sure you download one of the games/versions so you will see the login feature.

Once you login using one of the above games, all games under that storm ID will also move over to your android device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request