Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloading apps to get gems isssue?!

Question Downloading apps to get gems isssue?!

if you played Bakery story, you know that if you download certain apps, you can get gems. (This is in the goals section, so games like Restaurant story, Pet Shop story, and fashion story.) Downloading these apps would usually get me 3 gems, and getting to a certain level would get me 1. Before, (on my old device, which was an ipod) I was getting 6 gems to download a game, and 3 gems to pass a certain level. I recently downloaded Bakery story on another device and and that one gets 8 gems for downloading a game and 5 gems to pass a certain level. my sister has bakery story on her phone, she gets 4 gems for downloading the game, and 2 gems for passing a certain level, whereas my other sister gets what I originally got, (6 for downloading and 3 for passing a certain level.) that doesn't make any sense to me can someone please tell me why this happens??? By the way we all use Android devices if that matters.

The Honorable Panda
    Recently TL has made a change to the amount of gems rewards when android players download other games.
    Currently players may see and receive different rewards.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't understand why there are so many discrepancies like this regarding gems. My sisters and many other people I know consistently get to buy gems on sale, The discount prices are 24 gems for $3.99, 50 gems for $6.99 and 105 gems for $13.99 and so on. These sales show up, first as a pop-up notification and then a little red sale sign is on the gem icon for a full day. We are playing on android and iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    just dl'd that farmer's market update and i got a 6 gems rewards in bakery story only....and no anymore free gems for other games..is it for everyone?

thanks in advance for the reply.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jhehlah View Post
    just dl'd that farmer's market update and i got a 6 gems rewards in bakery story only....and no anymore free gems for other games..is it for everyone?

thanks in advance for the reply.
    I only get 4 gems, but I got them in all of the games that I play. Make sure you log into each one so that the goal pops up for each game and you should get it. If you're saying the goals popped up in the other games and you never got them...then may be an issue for Teamlava support to research. If you never logged into the other games while the goal for BS was there....that could be why you didn't get anything else.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    I only get 4 gems, but I got them in all of the games that I play. Make sure you log into each one so that the goal pops up for each game and you should get it. If you're saying the goals popped up in the other games and you never got them...then may be an issue for Teamlava support to research. If you never logged into the other games while the goal for BS was there....that could be why you didn't get anything else.
    i knew that i have to log each game to got that pop up for free gems but there is no any pop up..was thinking a several hours too same as the first poster..but till i posted yesterday and till now i didn't get any pop up for free gems for my other games by downloading that farmer's market.

done restart the game and the device but still nothing

Rhino Keeper
    update...lol i got just now a pop up for free 6 gems with pet shop story...rest nothing...maybe a several hours more?

Fashion Designer
    May just have to email them, if that's the case. My Bakery one didn't pop up at first, but it eventually did later on by itself. Best to have them fix it before missing out on those free gems. ;-)
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure this is how it works: You have to get the popup before you download and play the new game. Imagine you, for example, get the popup in Restaurant Story before getting it in any other game and then go and download the new Bakery Story and start playing it. After that, you go to Pet Shop Story and don't get the popup. It's because it won't give you a popup for a game you've already started playing. Is it possible that something like that happened?

Rhino Keeper
    except bakery story, i got free gems with my other games in pet shop story only...anyway doesn't matter coz i will leave this game pretty soon once i go back to my home land.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast