Thread: Issue: Spanish message not being accepted?!

New Resident

Angry Issue: Spanish message not being accepted?!

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum but I don't know where else to ask this and the forum section is titled "Restuarant Story | Bugs AND Issues".

I tried typing a message on another users wall as they tipped me - this user is Spanish and I have seen some messages on their wall which are in Spanish (language). The message I wrote was: "Gracias por las propinas! He dejado una propina tambi?n :)" - the English translation of this is: "Thank you for the tips! I have also left you a tip :)".

However - upon clicking the "Post" button, an error dialog displayed, which read "Your message contains inappropriate word(s). Please enter a new message".

I would be ever so grateful to know how those words are (or that message in Spanish is) inappropriate?!
    Do you have an employee claiming to be a Spanish expert (who has obviously banned sensible and friendly words)?
    Is there a way I can post this appropriate message without being told "thank you is a naughty word"?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies - apologies for coming across as rude - I just think it's confusing and pathetic how a nice comment can be banned.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi camzenxbt and welcome to the forums. Just letting you know that discussing the in game word filter isn't forum appropriate - don't want people to discuss ways to get around it. Because people play all around the world and use different languages its possible that words (or parts of words) in one language actually have an inappropriate meaning in another. If you feel that sometime has been caught up in the filter and it shouldn't be, you can email support@teamlava.com. They can then check to see whether it can be let through.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.