Thread: Neighbours

Rhino Keeper

Question Neighbours

I don't know if something like this has been posted before, but I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks about this.

I've come across players in the past who only allow certain other players to be their neighbours if they met some sort of 'criteria', for example, people who don't tip enough or remember to give gifts every single day will get deleted or have some rude message posted on their wall. I've started to play less and less now, usually I just go on every other day maybe and I've had a few neighbours complain about that and I wouldn't be surprised if I've been deleted too. I understand that everyone has their way of playing, but I'm starting to think some players take it way too seriously. Not too long ago, I read about a player who wanted BS to be more restricted in terms of age because they didn't want to be neighbours with younger children.

Some players are more relaxed about it than others, but I keep coming across players who make sure I meet their 'standards' before I can be their neighbour, which most of the time I don't. Is it just me who find this a bit irritating?

The Honorable Panda
    Oh yes there are very interesting players. See the current thread here for more stories.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request