Thread: Riverside Goal

Riverside Goal

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a problem with the goal and need some help.

I should have finished the goal on day one cause I use gems but it keeps going back to the "Teach a man to fish". I've emailed support since and having been emailing back and forth with them but he/she says problem is solved but it's not.

When I click on the goal, both -have 2 fish stands and serve 25 catfish- are checked off cause Ive already bought the fish stands and I skipped (from day one) -serve catfish. Even though I skipped -prepare25 catfish- I have to skip it all over again. It then takes me to collect a recipe.

It then takes me to -taste the rainbow trout-. Those are checked off cause I used gems (from day one). From there it goes to -haddock you had enough-. When that one pops up, again, even though I've already used gems, it's asking me to prepare 35 haddock or skip. I click skip, again. The- serve 35 haddock is already checked off cause Ive already skipped it since day one.

From there it goes really crazy. The goal will either just stay there and not do nothing and I have to X out of it or it will go into a processing spin and land wherever it wants to -teach a man to fish or -haddock you had enough- or hooray..thank you etc etc collect riverboat ride.

But it won't let me. As soon as I click collect it goes into it's spin and back to -teach a man to fish.
    I've restarted, force closed, uninstall, reinstall and nothing has helped.

Sorry it's long, but I'm tried to put as much info in here as possible.

Hope someone can help me with this. I'd really appreciate it.

Executive Chef
    Sorry I can't help u but I'm curious 2 know y u paid gems all on day 1 to complete the challenge? How many gems did it take? And y bother to do a challenge when ur only gonna skip everything anyways? That's the fun of doing the various steps isn't it?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Never mind. Whatever was wrong with it, it's fixed.

The Honorable Panda
    Glad everything worked Out!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request