Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling our old stuff to our neighbors!!

New Resident

Selling our old stuff to our neighbors!!

So do you guys think we should start being able to sell our stuff we don't want to our neighbors.Post more suggestions below and I will email them our suggestions thank you. We should also be able to give our stuff for free If we want. Thank You!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊

Rhino Keeper
    a clearance rack...

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, like old stuff in design and some extra inventory

A trading facility would be nice. I'm sure some of the older LTO items are super rare now. Even players who are giving up the game could hold a garage sale or something to let their displays live on!

Executive Chef
    I agree that we should be able to trade or sell old/unwanted items that we don't need anymore to other players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I agree that we should be able to trade or sell old/unwanted items that we don't need anymore to other players.
    yes i agree too, but closet items also. I do worry tho if this option is put in place i may get alot of harassment from people begging for random items! But hey, annoying messages can be ignored/deleted! And from the many limited items i regrettedly failed to purchase at the time, it may just be me doing the annoying begging!!

Host(ess)
    I think it would be a good idea, it should be cheaper than originally sold for.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thestylestar View Post
    I think it would be a good idea, it should be cheaper than originally sold for.
    yes I agree. But rare LTO stufff should be more expensive.

How about the player chooses how much should it costs? The player can decide how muchthey want it to sell for....or maybe a aution? that would be fun.
    Question: if Mary had seven berries, and she gave one to Anna, and Anna already had five, and she ate two, but then her brother stepped on one berry, and another jumped away, how many berries did Steve and the jumping berry eat?

Answer: Who cares?

Well, I care. 'Cause I am a jumping berry.

I know this is confusing. Please understand anyway.

New Resident
    I would love to be able to trade or buy from other neighbors and sell my things that I dont want, this should be an option!
    Fαรн?๑ท ∫т๑яγ ρℓαγεя ⭐3-4⭐🆔skyatthedisco

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBerries12345 View Post
    yes I agree. But rare LTO stufff should be more expensive.

How about the player chooses how much should it costs? The player can decide how muchthey want it to sell for....or maybe a aution? that would be fun.
    That would open a door for players to mess up game's economy if you allow them to put any price tag they want on item, can you really imagine 2000 gems per display, you know some greedy players would do that and some ridiculously rich players would actually buy it just because they can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast