Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Fashion Update 7-15-14- Lipstick Case

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    oh thanks for the pic! Dont know if its coz im in england, but didnt know who she was, was gona google it! Love the red carpet jumpsuit. Shame you cant see the back of your avatar coz the back of the black 1 is beautiful x
    No problem! She's an anchor for a national morning newscast, so I don't think she would be internationally known anyway. And yes, the back is beautiful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I'm sure you were talking about the one she wore to the ESPYs?

I really liked the color combination of the black side panel along the rest of the white jumpsuit. But I found another that she wore that I liked as well; simple and sleek:

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for posting the pic. She looks fab in both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cakebaby75 View Post
    Lets address the real problem in the game which as I see it is the lack of goals for reward, I don't mean download and play for 6 gems, I mean completing goals in game for an in game reward such as New display, like we used to have.

Also the lack of expansions means people's shops are full and they have enough LTOs in storage to decorate 3 or 4 shops. Whilst its fun to redecorate, nobody wants to spend gems just to have full storage. Our shops need MORE room!

Thirdly some new gifts because those 4 we have available as so blah and we've been gifting them forever!

If people are leaving the game it's not because we have a bad catalogue or even there are too many boxes or gem traps... It's because the game is mundane, if you've been playing a year or so you are basically ordering and reordering catalogues to level up to those hard to achieve levels 96 onwards.

No goals means we wait for update day and redecorate occasionally.

We enjoy the game, we invest time and money so please TL give us something back

Yes a hundred times over. I agree. Even after an extended break from the game, I came back hoping to find a few goals outside of the "download this or that" and I was sadly disappointed ... but not surprised. I would thoroughly enjoy seeing new gifts, a select all button for gifting and the option to expand past the current limit.

Cheers!

P.S. Hello to all my neighbours and friends on the forum! I've missed the chatting and bickering on the forums! LOL Hugs to all.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome back PinkPixi! So happy you are back. You were missed. X

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Yes a hundred times over. I agree. Even after an extended break from the game, I came back hoping to find a few goals outside of the "download this or that" and I was sadly disappointed ... but not surprised. I would thoroughly enjoy seeing new gifts, a select all button for gifting and the option to expand past the current limit.

Cheers!

P.S. Hello to all my neighbours and friends on the forum! I've missed the chatting and bickering on the forums! LOL Hugs to all.
    Hi Pink, welcome back!

Hi Pink Welcome back we missed you gurl

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    I usually have good luck with the new boxes. Not this time. Not even one second place prize. I guess I could have a furniture corner with all the red couches I got. Lol.
    I was hoping for the red flower model and the lipstick stand. Alas, got the red couch and the toenail painting. Both of them are 3rd prize. Though I'm satisfied with my gambled! lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I was hoping for the red flower model and the lipstick stand. Alas, got the red couch and the toenail painting. Both of them are 3rd prize. Though I'm satisfied with my gambled! lol
    I got three toenail painting displays and at least five red couches.I gave up.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910