Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Comet Dragon??

Exclamation Breeding Comet Dragon??

I know u can get the comet dragon through crafting, but can you breed the comet dragon with fire & air?? I've been trying forever with no luck, it's in the marketplace and does NOT say "can't be found through breeding" yet it seems impossible to breed! Am I just wasting my time or can I breed comet??

Executive Chef
    sorry, you can't breed comet.

Nightclub Owner
    You can only get it by crafting. The problem is that it takes approximately a million adventures to get the parts you need I've been trying for months.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-14-14 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Discussing third party web tool

Thanks, I wonder why it doesn't say that in the market!! For every other dragon you can't breed it says "can not be found through breeding" yet it doesn't say this for comet!! TL should really fix this!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We've passed this on to the Caretakers.

Comet Dragon can't be bred. Dragons that you need to use use a feature and get parts for are typically not breedable. The exception being Gemstone Dragon types.

Banned
    I have been trying for six plus months. I have one tail and two core. My poor Moon dragon is tired. She keeps bringing back 1 lotus blossom and sometimes some food.

Nightclub Owner
    My Atlantis dragon probably couldn't find his behind with both hands and a mirror

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I have been trying for six plus months. I have one tail and two core. My poor Moon dragon is tired. She keeps bringing back 1 lotus blossom and sometimes some food.
    Oh, that is soooooo frustrating! You pay a HUGE amount of money to send a Dragon out for an entire day (so you lose income for a day also), and they bring back a stupid Lotus flower! Argh! That's like a slap in the face. Here's something completely useless for all your money and time. I got so frustrated with getting Lotus Flowers that I quit trying that quest. I think you should at least get food or gold or something that's a "Prize" for your quests. That's worse than nothing. I would rather it say I was unsuccessful than for it to give me something worthless and pretend like that's a prize worth getting.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I stupidly did another Atlantis journey and got back coins again.

Yippeeeeeeee

Executive Chef
    I still think this type of quest is fun, but the droprate of the pieces when you send out atlantis or Moon on quests is just silly. I'm running these quests constantly - i skipped the silly 4 hour quests in world event to continue running these quests but still didn't get any bits.

I think that when i hit 150 i'll just log in once a day to put some new crops on fields, and send a Moon or Atlantis off questing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast