Thread: Switching devices...

Fashion Designer

Switching devices...

So, I know this has probably been asked a thousand times and I did google searches and also searched the forums.. Anyway, I play on IOS and have been playing RS, BS, and FS for awhile. I noticed android users can get past versions for Christmas and other holidays and IOS cannot. If I were to login on my android tablet and get past versions on there and get the ovens and recipes I want off there, can I still use them if I go back on my IOS? I'm sorry if this is confusing. So basically, if I download BS Christmas on my tablet and get the items and ovens I want can I stop playing on android, return to IOs and it would still be there? Please let me know. Sorry again if this has been asked and answered before. I just don't want to mess anything up on my acct. and ruin it on my IOS because this is my main device I use it and play all throughout the day. I would be devastated if I messed something up.

Executive Chef
    With the Login Feature, you are now able to play the same ID on both devices. If you buy an appliance in BS Christmas and it's out on the floor, it should be available on the iOS also. Just be sure to not be logged in on both devices at the same time.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much! And what happens if I'm logged in on both? I suppose there is a log out feature then?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Thank you so much! And what happens if I'm logged in on both?
    Don't worry about logging out. I play both on my iPhone and iPad, whichever is more convenient, and I never logout at either location.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    It's a good idea to force close out of the app when you've finished playing on one device. If you're going between the two without them syncing you could get some issues
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Just uploaded a Video on how to use the log in method
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)