View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aypeerez View Post
    Love the idea of the black rose and should have read the post about how the frog prince could be woven into the story before voting - I thought he would be kissed by the princess not our little w... (Oops mustn't say it but so hoping she will choose to have a black cat familiar). I was being loyal to Thurston not voting for a prince but would vote for a friend for Ivy. Hmm quite a lot of story potential - ivy could want a special friend and ask us to build a wishing well - then she has to visit it and out jumps the frog ... And so on - I like it :-)
    This is the way I play it in my head. We get a large frog (or a toad) come into the kingdom. Ivy's fascinated, Sabina (who grew up on fairytales) automatically thinks could be a prince. Thomas and Greselda consult on what to do. The first attempt doesn't work and we're left with a frog (or toad) head on a human body. At that time Sabina becomes to grossed out so Thurston takes her to the tavern for a root beer. Ivy enjoys getting to know the frog prince and doesn't want to completely fix him. The others convince her that the spell (obviously from the baron) needs to be completely lifted. Ivy brews the potion, cures the prince and then sulks because he was more interesting before. Sabina likes the new look and starts chasing the prince which makes Thurston depressed. The prince isn't interested in Sabina. Instead he knocks on Ivy's hut with a plate of fly cookies. She realises that he's still interesting and quirky. Thomas and Greselda have been watching the whole show and laughing about it. Thomas remembers that he hasn't written to Agnes in ages so he does. Greselda (as much as she dislikes the baron) is now a little interested in the baron given his power to get the prince transformed.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Lol, Maguar! You have an active imaginary life! You should write a CS novel: Fifty Shades of Glimmer.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Lol, Maguar! You have an active imaginary life! You should write a CS novel: Fifty Shades of Glimmer.
    Agree totally - nice story lining Maguar, what name do you publish under?

Farm Supplier
    some things I would really like to see

higher item limit (99 is really too small at this point)

I would like very much if received gifts would be completely cleared from my news feed after I gift the person back. It currently takes a week for gifts to clear out whether or not I gift back and this makes it VERY hard to keep track of who I have gifted back and who I haven't. It's also annoyingly cluttered.

I would also like to be able to see when someone has become inactive in the game, maybe a 'last played' date. Hearts are not an indicator because a lot of people still play actively and daily but don't really visit neighbors. It'd be nice to have a way to see which players are inactive so I can clean up my friends list.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Would be nice to get updats that would let us use some of our inventory like pink fur, or at least exchange that stuff for items we can use. I still like the pawn store from the last update....trade in unusable items for gems would be great
    I think it would be fun to use some of the extras and leftovers to trade for gems. I am always wasting gems by going too fast. But I also love that we got to use some of the old items again like the snow and hot choc. I was glad I had plenty stored up. Decisions, decisions Thanks for making such a fun game.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I didn't read the original trilogy but i would read Maguars!!

Also I like the black rose idea and a deep mine equivilent for the saw mill is a good idea too. Some more exchange options would be helpful too!

Executive Chef
    I got a great idea.... Why don't you come up with a bank We can put our gems in,,, and as we need them we can take them out... And no more gem traps ,,,please !!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I went back through the previous suggestion threads and sadly only a few ideas ever made it in the game. The mermaid, the maple tree (sap tree), the bat cave (habitat), and a few others. Sad when many people are posting such creative ideas, then again maybe those ideas are sparking others for the game designers. They certainly haven't run out of ideas yet. Maybe they have so much content in mind to add that we can keep playing this game for another year or two!!

Executive Chef
    In my "baby" Queendom, I need an equivalent to the sap tree for iron ore. I need it for swords and blocks, and I'm always out. I'm constantly buying iron rich rocks, and I don't have a large bank account of coin yet.
    I really like reading these polls, we have a lot of creative minds in our community.
    Thanks for keeping CS so fun and beautiful TL!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast