View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Nightclub Owner
    Interesting poll this time. Quite a change from the previous once. Nice stuff!!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Has anyone ever suggested the equivalent of a deep mine to the sawmill? I find that I am constantly planting/chopping down trees, and a companion to the sawmill (that could be longer time wait and give harder to find materials) would be welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bloorbz View Post
    Has anyone ever suggested the equivalent of a deep mine to the sawmill? I find that I am constantly planting/chopping down trees, and a companion to the sawmill (that could be longer time wait and give harder to find materials) would be welcome.
    It's been suggested and has been in previous polls in various forms (if memory serves me right)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

in an other p&s-thread ask for a wizardtower, what happened to the tower, or what should / is the difference between the higher wizardschool and the wizardtower?
    for me a centaur sounds nice; he should drop fur or what items? - Since the manti drops tons of whiskers and venom, fur would be nicepls

Would be nice to get updats that would let us use some of our inventory like pink fur, or at least exchange that stuff for items we can use. I still like the pawn store from the last update....trade in unusable items for gems would be great

Blah to all suggestions in the poll...jmo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    Blah to all suggestions in the poll...jmo
    I saw in another thread that there are TEN (!) levels for the royal manor! ... Can you imagine the energy mania if our wizard schools had 10 levels!?! OMG, I might could get everything done in my queendom, for once lol...and it could help those of us who can't craft alicorns.

The same post I saw reminded me that there are only 2 levels for the maze garden ... Why is that? Most of us preferred the look of the first level but even at level 2, it still looks .....unfinished. I think the garden needs a third, final level, where the plants are full-grown and not lopsided...and then it only drops a random dark plant. That's my suggestion for that. Lol

Chaotarch ~ One of the times I suggested the centaur, I imagined new weapons like bows, arrows and fun stuff like dreamcatchers and mojo bags. What they'd be needed for is anybody's guess, lol...maybe a new adventure that also requires glimmerbulb juice? Lol
    (Ps - I stay maxed on fur...but then again, I don't have upteen amphitheatres either lol *wink*)

PS... Player levels need to be increased from 50 to at least 100!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-16-14 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Big PS added lol

Yes yes!! Energy from animals please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bloorbz

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It's been suggested and has been in previous polls in various forms (if memory serves me right)
    I would LOVE that. I am constantly buying, watering and chopping trees to keep up. I only very rarely have to buy rocks for mineral products, since I have 2 each of the 2 kinds of mines now.

Rhino Keeper
    It really would be nice to have a third level for the dark garden that looks more - well - gardeny.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast