View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
462. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peacock

143 30.95%
  • Centaur

127 27.49%
  • Wishing well - chance of random potions

253 54.76%
  • Frog Prince

147 31.82%
  • Farmers market

198 42.86%
  • Knowledge shard - chance of energy from animals

287 62.12%
  • Exchange - fish for troll stuff

127 27.49%
  • Higher wizard school levels

209 45.24%
  • Glimmerbulb juice

72 15.58%
  • Black rose - drops dark seeds

271 58.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 14 July 2014

Yes, @seriously700 all the ideas seem great... But there are many of us who didnt buy mermaid pond or dragons .. So we are really short on mermaid scales n dragon scales... So i think it maybe not a good idea to put it on exchange..

[QUOTE=maguar;930954]I threw the frog prince in because I thought a frog turning into a prince could be a perfect match for Ivy.

This sounds interesting too..

Executive Chef
    Hey, thanks for adding some of my suggestions to the poll!
    Some great ideas!

We definitely need some new trades in the Exchange, especially to accommodate some of the new items that are now in play in the game!
    With each new monster we've encountered, our monster trade automatically upgraded...until we hit the dire boar. It's still on the troll trade and horns are now rare.
    A trade that asks for stone as an ingredient would be awesome lol (why do the mines drop 8-9 stones when we have 4 of em while the mills drop 4-5 wood when we only have 2 of em??) as well as one that asks for flower petals or dyes.
    I really like the 'mix & match' option for trades, jim23cash, for choices!
    More trade options for a gem or two!

Now that we have a herd of dragons, we need more to do with all these dragon scales besides *just* mythic essence. (I'm always waiting on my manticores to drop whiskers so I can brew a bottle).

ALL animals need to drop fertilizer every once in a while in addition to their regular drops, not just cows & sheep. Don't pigs, chickens, dragons, manticores and alicorns ever poop? lol

...looking forward to the new caravans coming soon, as that was a poll suggestion a little while back.

Executive Chef
    I ticked all of them most I would like already some I suspect I'm going to need quite considerably in the future. I would like to see a return of some features that have been stopped I have read some posts on stories or items that I won't be a part of which is a shame. Including a hot chocolate recipe and certain drops from some buildings. I would especially like to be able to craft my own Alicorn or Dragon. Permanent Recipes for all fruits and vegetables which we can grow would be good. Maybe the yummy pie recipe to be permanent and part of a trade for Belladonna or Ivy in return for Ivy style goodies?

Executive Chef
    And I agree with above a trade or something that uses up stone or a new wood and sap producing building.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I would especially like to be able to craft my own Alicorn or Dragon.
    I thought everyone was able to craft dragons (I haven't got to that part of the story yet).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    I thought everyone was able to craft dragons (I haven't got to that part of the story yet).
    I'm pretty sure everyone is able to craft the orange dragon once they get through the right quests, but it can take awhile to get all the pieces for the first one. If my memory's off, someone will wander in and correct me.

ETA: Yes, it's after the Sabrina quests:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post627863
    Last edited by CottageRose; 07-15-14 at 06:46 PM.

New Resident
    I prefer peacock. I guess it would be very beautiful!!!!Besides,there is shortage of fish in my kingdom.May be exchages for fish.

New Resident
    can't agree with you any more!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Peter1Pan1 View Post
    Black rose - drops dark seeds. Super. I think about something dropping glimmer fragments, but this is much better.

Farm Supplier
    I know it'd be hard to implement but regarding the exchange.
    I'd like to have two options on what you receive for trade. Currently it is trade items "A,B,C" and get "D,E,F" in return.
    I would like to see trade items "A,B,C". Then you chose to receive either random quantities of items "D,E,F" or items "G,H,I" ie what you chose at the start. You could also change things like the time either option takes to finish the trade, to represent the extra effort to trade for the other items.

You could just add extra trade with same items and different rewards and/or different times to complete, though it could start becoming a long list of trades to scroll through.

Trading is just as much about getting what you want, as well as what the other person is willing to give you. Even if you make the other option energy for ones that don't give energy it would be a start.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast